1553 West Broad St., Stratford, CT 06615 Map · Phone number

About The Rev. William Duchon, Interfaith Wedding Officiant/ Music Planning and Performance

Hello and congratulations! I am an ordained interfaith minister (The New Seminary, 2003, NYC). I approach each ceremony as being unique and personal, and will work with you to make sure that your ceremony is as simple (or elaborate) and meaningful as you want it to be. I don't believe in imposing any requirements, and your ceremony does not need to be "religious" if you don't want it to be! I believe that your ceremony should reflect who YOU are. I am just here to guide and assist. However, should you desire to incorporate elements of faith/spirituality into your ceremony I will do all I can to make this happen in a way that has integrity.

As well as wedding ceremonies, I am experienced in baby blessing ceremonies, ceremonies for renewal of wedding vows, memorial services and dedication ceremonies.

Already have an officiant for your ceremony? I am also an experienced concert pianist, and can provide piano music for your cocktail reception(see www.willduchon.com).

• I will be happy to speak with you about questions or ideas you may have regarding music for your ceremony and/or reception. I have played piano/organ for hundreds of ceremonies and am available to provide just the right music for yours. I can also connect you with professional musicians (string players, woodwind players, guitarists, singers, etc.) whom I know and trust.

Regarding fees: Typically my fee for a ceremony is $400, which includes two pre-ceremony meetings with you and your fiancee, a rehearsal (if necessary) and the ceremony. I am always available for questions and guidance above and beyond our "official" two pre-ceremony meetings,of course.

Here are some testamonials from couples I've worked with:

“(Our ceremony) was exactly how we hoped it would be. You did such a great job and made us feel so comfortable, and we cannot thank you enough for being so understanding and flexible. In the end we knew we had made the right decision by choosing you to perform the ceremony. It really was perfect!” -Alison and Ben W. married June 7, 2008

“Thank you Will for making our wedding ceremony so special and one that was a perfect fit for us. As soon as we met you, both of us immediately liked you and knew we had lucked out. You made the entire process effortless and stress-free. We truly appreciate the wonderful job you did and will always remember you.” -Rick and Diane C., married June 28, 2008

“Dear Will - Thank you so much for officiating our wedding! We appreciate how much you worked with us to include our children in the ceremony. We wanted something that was personal and meaningful to us and you accomplished that in such a beautiful way. I have received so many compliments on what a wonderful ceremony it was! I would recommend you to anyone who is looking for an officiant! Thank you again!” -Jennifer and John S., married December 27, 2008

“Mark and I want to thank you so much for the ceremony you performed. Everyone commented at how lovely you delivered everything that was said and we couldn't be happier. I am so glad I found you; you were the perfect person for our day. Thank you so much for making it so special!” -Melissa and Mark S. married August 8, 2009

“Reverend Will did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! He even went above and beyond his duties by assisting us in choosing the perfect readings to make our special day more memorable. We will certainly recommend Reverend Will to any of our friends and relatives that are looking for a wonderful officiant.” -Jennifer and Larry D., married October 11, 2008

“Thanks!!! You did a great job, we really appreciate it and will definitely recommend you if we hear of anyone in need of an officiant.” -Jessica and Michael C., married September 5, 2009

“We wanted to thank you for helping to make our wedding so memorable. The laughter during the ceremony has resulted in some terrific photos! God and Mother Nature sure shined on us that day with such spectacular weather. People have commented that it was the best wedding they have been to! Thank you so much. We will be sure to pass your name along to others if they are in need of a minister.” -Sharon and Daniel P., married September 19, 2009

Follow The Rev. William Duchon, Interfaith Wedding Officiant/ Music Planning and Performance on

wdsitephoto
wdsitephoto
Music for your reception

11 Reviews for The Rev. William Duchon, Interfaith Wedding Officiant/ Music Planning and Performance

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2013

Will Duchon officiated our wedding on 9/28/13. It was the most beautiful, incredible day of our lives and it was made even more amazing by him. Our ceremony was just how we wanted it and Will did a great job incorporating our hopes for our ceremony into his plan-it was perfect. We were anxious about the plan of our ceremony so Will graciously joined our rehearsal and put all our worries to rest. It really helped us relax and enjoy our ceremony. We couldn't be happier with how it went. Furthermore, we had many many guests compliment how beautiful and fluid our ceremony was and complimented Will. You will be lucky to have him officiate for you! Thank you Will!

Sent on 09/29/2013

The Rev. William Duchon, Interfaith Wedding Officiant/ Music Planning and Performance's reply:

Thank you very much Liz and Ryan for the "review". I don't like asking for these things but at least I know that you were both satisfied.

Again, all the best to you both.

will

Will
    Thanks again for such a wonderful Wedding Ceremony !! Everything was beautiful and perfect. I wouldn't have asked for a better time. Thanks again !!

Ruth and Dave

Sent on 09/12/2013

Ruth and Dave,

You are very welcome. All the best to you both.

Andrew · Married on 05/04/2013

We obtained Mr. Duchon's services for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. He was a professional from the first time we meet and made us feel very comfortable. Mr. Duchon was beyond prepared and made our ceremony a memorable one. We couldn't have made a better choice and would recommend him to any of our friends or family members.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Thank you very much, Stephanie and Andrew. It was my pleasure and honor to officiate for your wedding.

Award

The Rev. William Duchon, Interfaith Wedding Officiant/ Music Planning and Performance FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, NJ, NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant
    Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rev. Will was one of my students at The New Seminary in NYC. I know him to be heart-centered and helpful, with a sincere calling to serve others. I believe in his ministry and that he will do all he can to support you, guide you, and creatively celebrate with you on your wedding day.

• 1553 West Broad St. Stratford, 06615 See on map
    2032601182 (Phone number)
    2032601182 (Other Phone Number)