The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm

Columbus, WI View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

From close, intimate affairs held onsite, to huge lavish galas, Fat Apple Farm Weddings and Events is the right fit for you. Our large open space is meant for flexibility and we can accomodate groups of up to 300 inside and larger out. Lawns are perfect for games and the gardens are elegant and ready for your photographer.

Let us help you make your dreams a reality close to home in Columbus, Wisconsin. Please inquire to set up your tour and start turning your dreams into reality.

Find more information at fatapplefarm.com

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

April
May
November

• Katie
    Katie B. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing to say the least

Where do I even begin. I found it appropriate to post this today, as Mike and I have been married 1 month today! We started looking/touring venues over a year prior to our wedding date- October 9, 2021. Mike stumbled upon Fat Apple Farm and coordinated a time to stop and see the venue. Upon arriving we were greeted with smiles. Steve, Nancy, and Sadie initially met us and walked us around the venue. They provided us with books of photos that included previous weddings, different table/chair layouts and the RED folder! This folder I still have today, even after the wedding lol. This detailed the MANY amenities that Fat Apple Farm provides. Upon discussing dates, not sure if it was coincidence or fate. I am now going with fate. A fall date had opened, October 9, 2021. I was stubborn and wanted a fall wedding, and this would be perfect. We saw everything that Fat Apple Farm had to offer and knew this was it! They encouraged us to check out all our options and view other venues (I originally thought this was weird) but later figured out they knew we would book with them 😊. The date was then set! Our wedding date- October 9, 2021. Our family obviously wanted to see the venue which Fat Apple Farm was more than accommodating with us coming multiple times to see. Within 30 days of our date, we set up an appt to review our final details and make our final selections of things we wanted to incorporate to our day. They literally never said no to me. I wanted lots of random things added and the only response they would give me was “we can make that happen” This made my wedding planning a breeze. Anything I needed done or wanted, taken care of. Thursday worked the best for me to decorate which they were happy to accommodate. I showed up with a large enclosed trailed with all my decorations etc. Everything was unpacked and decorated before I even knew what happened. Until you experience everything you have been planning the last year come to reality is truly amazing. Finally wedding day is here! All my girls arrived around 8:30 to start getting ready. This truly is a day long process. Sadie made sure everything was happening according to my timeline (found one online LOL) she even added things I literally never thought about. She helped me get in my dress-that is quite the production, carried extra Kleenex for me, how did I not know I would need that and even helped me to the bathroom: s …. I cannot thank Sadie enough for her kind support through all of this. Anyone that is considering this venue. 110% book Fat Apple Farm!!! All our guest(s) loved the venue and different options to spread out; sit by the fire or join in on the dance floor. I cannot thank Fat Apple Farm enough for EVERYTHING! From the smallest details to everything being packed up for me when I arrived for clean up the following morning. THANK YOU!
  • Abbie
    Abbie L. Married on 08/07/2021

Highly Recommend!!!

We are so grateful that our original venue cancelled on us, because Fat Apple Farms was a dream come true! The venue is absolutely stunning and with so many perfect places for pictures. They also have a variety of decorations to use for all of the little touches. Having the venue for the entire weekend made our wedding day less stressful, and everything easier. Our rehearsal dinner at the farm and getting ready in the bridal suite was perfect and made things so much easier. Overall, the best part of the venue was the people, the Liverseed family. They were so flexible and accommodating to all of our wishes (not to mention their great sense of humor and friendly personalities). They had great suggestions and advice as to how to best prepare for the day. They suggested we used food trucks for our food venue (a big highlight of the night). On the day of the event, they were all hands on deck! They helped park cars, directed people, set up chairs and tables, restocked food trays, kept us on schedule, helped organize photos, fixed my dress (many times), flipped the dinner to a dance, ran the bar, and so much more! We were blown away by the support, organization, and flexibility. It was because of them that I did not stress on our wedding day. It was because of them that our wedding exceeded our wildest dreams. We can’t thank them enough. We highly recommend having your next event at Fat Apple Farms!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/30/2020

Perfect venue for our special day!

Everything about this venue was perfect. The staff was wonderful and made the day go smoothly. We were able to get some beautiful photos and were very happy we chose this venue for our wedding.

Real Weddings

• Lacey & Garrett
    69 photos · 08/01/2020
  • Dana & Joe
    100 photos · 10/19/2019

Deals

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm 1
Gift

It is wedding show season!

Book your tour between now and February 29th and be entered into a drawing for a package upgrade valued up to $250 or a $25 Visa Gift card! Call now to set up a date.

Pricing

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm Price Rates

Team

Sadie Nerswick
Sadie Nerswick
Day of coordinator

Hello I am Sadie.

I grew here at Fat Apple Farm. Being part of a large family, hospitality was just expected. Wisconsin friendly and proud of it. I want each of our couples, and their families, to feel welcome and part of the family. I will try my best to make your day go as smooth as possible. Let me sweat the small stuff, so you have time to slow down and enjoy your day. I love to incorporate family traditions and new ideas. Each wedding is as unique as the couple. Please come and tell us about your wedding plans and let us know how we can help make your wedding dreams a reality!

Steve Liverseed
Steve Liverseed
Owner

Hi, I'm Steve. I have lived at Fat Apple Farm my whole life. I love to talk to families and help them celebrate with family and friends. I enjoy helping make special requests come to life. I have worked with many couples to build carts, ladders, spinning shelfs for popcorn, chandeliers and more. I enjoy welcoming your guests and helping them to find their way around and to help answer questions.

Nancy Liverseed
Nancy Liverseed
Office Manager

Hello, Im Nancy. If you email us, I am likely the one to respond. I manage our contracts, emails and bookings. I also am here to help your vendors. If you need an extention cord or a cake knife I am the one to ask. I excel at the behind the scenes, making sure things go smoothly and fixing problems before couples even know there is one.

Let me know when we can schedule your tour, I'd love to show you what we have to offer!

Michelle Martin Photography Michelle Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

The Red Shed is such a lovely venue! I had the privilege of photographing the owner's daughter's wedding there. Such a large space to create whatever you like. Beautiful surroundings, including a pond and a hill for the perfect sunset. Ample space for parking as well. A great option!

W11042 Van Buren rd Columbus, WI, 53925
9209604905
Location of (The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm)

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm for wedding events?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm offer?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm offer for wedding events?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm have available for wedding events?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm offer?

The Red Shed at Fat Apple Farm currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding

Wedding Venues