Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number

About the reason photographers

we’re chris allie from the*reason, a husband and wife photography team based in the dirty south - a kudzu-covered land where fried chicken is served with waffles, the real thing is the only thing, sweet tea is served at each wedding, and every destination wedding is just a stone’s throw away from the busiest airport on the planet. (pssst... we’re talking about atlanta).

the reason we shoot weddings is because we were blessed to have had great photography for ours. great wedding photography is a gift that you will treasure for a lifetime, and we want to provide that for you. nothing is more important to us than to make you look more beautiful and sexier than ever, and to capture your ceremony and surrounding shindigs with the eye of a seasoned professional and the respect of a trusted friend.

4f64207889f3f723 1232570566390 3

the reason photographers 4
the reason photographers 5
the reason photographers 6

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

We were fortunate enough to book a year ago thus enabling us to have both engagement and wedding photos. The pictures are outstanding. Many people (especially me) are not comfortable with photos of themselves and the group of photographers place everyone ease and shoot the best photos imaginable. On wedding day, we were slightly off schedule with florals late arriving. This professional group got us quickly back on schedule without making anyone feel rushed. The photos are artistically done and flawless. I'd recommend them without hesitation!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2017

Chris & Allie photographed not only my brother/sister-in-law's wedding but a few of their friends as well. After hearing their raving reviews and seeing all of their photos + videos, we knew we had to reach out to them when we started looking for our own wedding. They are absolutely AMAZING to work with and beyond accommodating - making the trip all the way to New York for our big day. They are super sweet, have a great, positive energy and perfectly captured our most important moments. The photographs came out SO beautiful! My husband and I didn't do a first look but it was important to us to not spend our entire cocktail hour taking photographs - Chris & Allie completely understood and worked quickly and efficiently to get us exactly what we wanted with time to grab a drink and mingle with our guests. And our video (thanks to David) was beyond PERFECT!! He captured all of the important and fun moments and edited it to perfection. For anyone considering the video, it is a MUST and completely worth it. I am so impressed with this team and highly recommend them. Hoping to work with them again soon :)

Sent on 11/16/2017

Donza · Married on 03/25/2017

I am very excited to write this review for Chris + Allie. This dynamic duo is an amazing husband and wife team who are truly talented in photography. My brother, who is a professional photographer himself, highly recommended Chris + Allie to us following the great job they did capturing his wedding. Chris + Allie have also been the wedding photographers for several other family members and friends over the years. Their work has been consistently beautiful for all. We were blown away by our wedding photos and video. They were absolutely gorgeous. I am transported back to our special day every time I view them. My husband and I are so glad we hired them for our wedding. Not only were they true professionals throughout the process, but we had a lot of fun working with them. We could relax knowing we could trust them to capture our day perfectly. We enthusiastically recommend them to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 01/07/2018

the reason photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Hard Drive