The Quality DJ

Norristown, PA View map

$1,495 Most Popular Price

Hello, I'm DJ Aaron DeAngelo, owner and operator of THE QUALITY DJ service, and I'm the most sought after DJ in the tri-state area(PA/NJ/DE/MD)! I utilize modern state-of-the-art sound systems, as well as full LIGHTING and UPLIGHTING systems! As an Emcee/Host at weddings, I have a very natural and pleasant delivery of the introductions and announcements, which is mostly due to my 15 years of experience behind the microphone as a Lead Singer/Frontman for some of the top "original" and "Top 40 Cover Bands" on the East Coast! Like most couples, you want to have your wedding orchestrated and hosted by somebody who is highly comfortable and extremely confident and well prepared! Every single wedding that I've ever done has been met with 100% positive feedback, and I don't plan for that to ever change! I am currently in high demand for weddings for 1 primary reason... I get hired by couples who want to ensure that their wedding goes EXACTLY the way that they want it to go! As a guest at weddings, I have personally witnessed some "bad" Wedding DJ's! I've seen DJ's botching the names during the Introductions, and other DJ's, they were just cheesy, fake, or awkward in the music selection and the way that they ran the ceremony or reception. I've witnessed it first-hand, and I won't let it happen to you! I'm on a mission to ensure that the focus of the wedding stays on the bride and the groom! From the moment that you hire me for your wedding, you will be able to take a deep breath and relax, because you''ll know that your wedding ceremony and/or reception is going to go exactly as planned, effortlessly and seamlessly! You'll know that the guy who shows up to run your wedding will have spent at least 20-30 hours preparing over the months leading up to your big day! Be sure to read the reviews from some of my recent wedding clients, because they can tell you in their words what you can expect from me. OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE: The Quality DJ service also offers a laser/light show for the dance floor/room that really adds an incredible ambience to your wedding, party, or event! Uplighting is also available, ask for details! "The Quality DJ" also carries Liability Insurance (most venues require that bands/DJ's have Liability Insurance, ask for details if you require proof of insurance). Contact me today about your upcoming wedding!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$495

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Photobooth
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Jenny J. Married on 10/24/2021

DJ for our wedding!

We used The Quality Dj (Aaron DiAngelo) for our wedding and he absolutely did amazing with our music and the whole atmosphere. He listened to what we wanted and always responded to us in a timely and kind manner. It is clear that Aaron is truly passionate about his craft and it showed at our wedding! I highly recommend The Quality DJ for your next event, you will not regret it!
    Jaclyn S. Married on 10/08/2021

10/10 recommendation!!

DJ Aaron was spectacular to work with from beginning to end!! We could not have asked for a better person to hype everyone up but provide beautiful music for our ceremony also!! I woukd give him a 10/10!!! Thank You so much!!!! -The O’Neill’s
  • Edward
    Edward D. Married on 10/03/2021

Best DJ Ever

We were thoroughly impressed with Aaron. He was very professional and helped us so much with planning the timeline of our reception and putting together a great playlist. Our guest had such a great time and all of our introductions and dances went perfectly thanks to his help! We can't thank him enough!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Norristown, PA, 19403
Location of (The Quality DJ)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding