Norristown, PA 19403 Map · Phone number

About The Quality DJ

Hello, I'm DJ Aaron DeAngelo, owner and operator of THE QUALITY DJ service, and I'm the most sought after DJ in the tri-state area(PA/NJ/DE/MD)! I utilize modern state-of-the-art sound systems, as well as full LIGHTING and UPLIGHTING systems! As an Emcee/Host at weddings, I have a very natural and pleasant delivery of the introductions and announcements, which is mostly due to my 15 years of experience behind the microphone as a Lead Singer/Frontman for some of the top "original" and "Top 40 Cover Bands" on the East Coast! Like most couples, you want to have your wedding orchestrated and hosted by somebody who is highly comfortable and extremely confident and well prepared! Every single wedding that I've ever done has been met with 100% positive feedback, and I don't plan for that to ever change! I am currently in high demand for weddings for 1 primary reason... I get hired by couples who want to ensure that their wedding goes EXACTLY the way that they want it to go! As a guest at weddings, I have personally witnessed some "bad" Wedding DJ's! I've seen DJ's botching the names during the Introductions, and other DJ's, they were just cheesy, fake, or awkward in the music selection and the way that they ran the ceremony or reception. I've witnessed it first-hand, and I won't let it happen to you! I'm on a mission to ensure that the focus of the wedding stays on the bride and the groom! From the moment that you hire me for your wedding, you will be able to take a deep breath and relax, because you''ll know that your wedding ceremony and/or reception is going to go exactly as planned, effortlessly and seamlessly! You'll know that the guy who shows up to run your wedding will have spent at least 20-30 hours preparing over the months leading up to your big day! Be sure to read the reviews from some of my recent wedding clients, because they can tell you in their words what you can expect from me. OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE: The Quality DJ service also offers a laser/light show for the dance floor/room that really adds an incredible ambience to your wedding, party, or event! Uplighting is also available, ask for details! "The Quality DJ" also carries Liability Insurance (most venues require that bands/DJ's have Liability Insurance, ask for details if you require proof of insurance). Contact me today about your upcoming wedding!

49ed1aeb180b5d8f 1527098919 05d6f3c5cf50d968 1527098917372 4 2

The Quality DJ 6
The Quality DJ 7
  • Megan · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding 6/7/19

If you want your entire wedding party to be up dancing all night then I highly recommend using Aaron. Great music and great communication skills! He is very organized and prepared and helps alleviate much stress that goes into planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Cierra

Cierra Lewis · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Wedding and Reception

Aaron was so easy-going and professional. He kept the dance music going, used our list and had great music choices as well. When I wanted to change anything his flexibility was amazing. He not only DJed like a pro his MC skills were great. He was affordable but worth so much more! I am so happy we went with him as our DJ, we could not have made a better choice. Not only was the reception, first dance and intros fantastic, the ceremony went perfectly smooth and he never missed a cue. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and will be using him for future events!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    The Quality DJ 16
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Danced All Night

One of the best decisions of our wedding was hiring Aaron as or DJ. His process made planning music so easy to do. We got the extra uplighting package and it was well worth the money. It totally transformed the room! The ceremony music went perfect and smooth and the reception was incredible. I've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding! My guests had such a great time dancing. One person even came up to me after and said your wedding had the perfect playlist through and through.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Quality DJ 17

The Quality DJ's reply:

Thanks so much, Ashten, you guys are the best! It was an honor to play a role in your and Alex's special day, it was definitely a day to remember! I have to agree with you, the venue was beautiful, the Intelligent Uplighting really helped the room "pop", and everything just went EXACTLY as we planned! Let's be honest, you and your family & friends really brought such an amazing energy, that was HUGE, it made my job a lot easier for sure!! Again, all my best to you and Alex, and I hope you 2 are enjoying the married life!!

The Quality DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 495.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Norristown, 19403 See on map