Norristown, PA 19403 Map · Phone number

About The Quality DJ

Hello, I'm DJ Aaron DeAngelo, owner and operator of THE QUALITY DJ service, and I'm the most sought after DJ in the tri-state area(PA/NJ/DE/MD)! I utilize modern state-of-the-art sound systems, as well as full LIGHTING and UPLIGHTING systems! As an Emcee/Host at weddings, I have a very natural and pleasant delivery of the introductions and announcements, which is mostly due to my 15 years of experience behind the microphone as a Lead Singer/Frontman for some of the top "original" and "Top 40 Cover Bands" on the East Coast! Like most couples, you want to have your wedding orchestrated and hosted by somebody who is highly comfortable and extremely confident and well prepared! Every single wedding that I've ever done has been met with 100% positive feedback, and I don't plan for that to ever change! I am currently in high demand for weddings for 1 primary reason... I get hired by couples who want to ensure that their wedding goes EXACTLY the way that they want it to go! As a guest at weddings, I have personally witnessed some "bad" Wedding DJ's! I've seen DJ's botching the names during the Introductions, and other DJ's, they were just cheesy, fake, or awkward in the music selection and the way that they ran the ceremony or reception. I've witnessed it first-hand, and I won't let it happen to you! I'm on a mission to ensure that the focus of the wedding stays on the bride and the groom! From the moment that you hire me for your wedding, you will be able to take a deep breath and relax, because you''ll know that your wedding ceremony and/or reception is going to go exactly as planned, effortlessly and seamlessly! You'll know that the guy who shows up to run your wedding will have spent at least 20-30 hours preparing over the months leading up to your big day! Be sure to read the reviews from some of my recent wedding clients, because they can tell you in their words what you can expect from me. OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE: The Quality DJ service also offers a laser/light show for the dance floor/room that really adds an incredible ambience to your wedding, party, or event! Uplighting is also available, ask for details! "The Quality DJ" also carries Liability Insurance (most venues require that bands/DJ's have Liability Insurance, ask for details if you require proof of insurance). Contact me today about your upcoming wedding!

• DJ Dance Daddy

The Quality DJ 4
The Quality DJ 5

Lauren Serebransky · Married on 11/17/2019

Awesome!!!

Aaron was great to work with!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Showers · Married on 11/03/2019

Loved Aaron!!

So so glad we decided to go with Aaron for our wedding day. He was great and everything went so well. He really knows how to work the room and make sure everyone is having a great time. Aaron was professional, friendly, responsive and even accommodating when we had a few last minute changes. He allowed me to really customize the playlist, which I appreciated since I was a little picky with some songs and my mother in law had some requests. Althrough I had no worries letting him do whatever he wanted, because I knew it would get the guest dancing. Multiple guests came up to me commenting on how great he was. Will definitely be recommending Aaron to friends and family for any upcoming events!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kelsey Hansen · Married on 10/18/2019

Flexible, organized, incredible

Aaron was absolutely incredible! We had an unusual ceremony space and with a limited amount of time he set up the entire area with mics and chords so that everyone could hear us and the string quartet.
    He also kept everyone on the dance floor all night to the point where we asked to extend our reception which he gladly did for us!
    He had a quick joke to follow up the maid of honors speech that people are still asking me about a week later. Anddddd we also changed our first dance song about 10 minutes before the reception and he even offered to let us practice! He was so accommodating and sweet and we are now recommending him to all our friends and family so we can be the attendees when he is the DJ!

(I attached a photo of our ceremony space so you could see how he had to set up)

The Quality DJ 6
    Sent on 10/21/2019

The Quality DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 495.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones