The Quality DJ Reviews

38 | Norristown, PA

38 Reviews for The Quality DJ

Lauren Serebransky · Married on 11/17/2019

Awesome!!!

Aaron was great to work with!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Showers · Married on 11/03/2019

Loved Aaron!!

So so glad we decided to go with Aaron for our wedding day. He was great and everything went so well. He really knows how to work the room and make sure everyone is having a great time. Aaron was professional, friendly, responsive and even accommodating when we had a few last minute changes. He allowed me to really customize the playlist, which I appreciated since I was a little picky with some songs and my mother in law had some requests. Althrough I had no worries letting him do whatever he wanted, because I knew it would get the guest dancing. Multiple guests came up to me commenting on how great he was. Will definitely be recommending Aaron to friends and family for any upcoming events!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kelsey Hansen · Married on 10/18/2019

Flexible, organized, incredible

Aaron was absolutely incredible! We had an unusual ceremony space and with a limited amount of time he set up the entire area with mics and chords so that everyone could hear us and the string quartet.
    He also kept everyone on the dance floor all night to the point where we asked to extend our reception which he gladly did for us!
    He had a quick joke to follow up the maid of honors speech that people are still asking me about a week later. Anddddd we also changed our first dance song about 10 minutes before the reception and he even offered to let us practice! He was so accommodating and sweet and we are now recommending him to all our friends and family so we can be the attendees when he is the DJ!

(I attached a photo of our ceremony space so you could see how he had to set up)

Sent on 10/21/2019

Deena Pratt · Married on 06/15/2019

Exactly as I envisioned the day to be!

Aaron was awesome all around! He understood our vision and worked closely with me to execute it exactly, even with all my special requires! Not only does he know how to get the party started and bring people on the dance floor, he is extremely professional and easy to work with! Whether you’re a picky bride like me or just know exactly what it is you want, I 100% recommend him for any event you may have!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Megan · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding 6/7/19

If you want your entire wedding party to be up dancing all night then I highly recommend using Aaron. Great music and great communication skills! He is very organized and prepared and helps alleviate much stress that goes into planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Cierra

Cierra Lewis · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Wedding and Reception

Aaron was so easy-going and professional. He kept the dance music going, used our list and had great music choices as well. When I wanted to change anything his flexibility was amazing. He not only DJed like a pro his MC skills were great. He was affordable but worth so much more! I am so happy we went with him as our DJ, we could not have made a better choice. Not only was the reception, first dance and intros fantastic, the ceremony went perfectly smooth and he never missed a cue. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and will be using him for future events!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Danced All Night

One of the best decisions of our wedding was hiring Aaron as or DJ. His process made planning music so easy to do. We got the extra uplighting package and it was well worth the money. It totally transformed the room! The ceremony music went perfect and smooth and the reception was incredible. I've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding! My guests had such a great time dancing. One person even came up to me after and said your wedding had the perfect playlist through and through.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Quality DJ's reply:

Thanks so much, Ashten, you guys are the best! It was an honor to play a role in your and Alex's special day, it was definitely a day to remember! I have to agree with you, the venue was beautiful, the Intelligent Uplighting really helped the room "pop", and everything just went EXACTLY as we planned! Let's be honest, you and your family & friends really brought such an amazing energy, that was HUGE, it made my job a lot easier for sure!! Again, all my best to you and Alex, and I hope you 2 are enjoying the married life!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2019

Aaron was great and made sure our special day had the personilazation we wanted!

Aaron was WONDERFUL to work with. Easy going and made the process simple. We had a special request to play audio from a deceased loved one and he didnt hesitate to clear up teh video and make sure our ceremony was flawless.
    Highly recommend. Thanks Aaron!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Borrell · Married on 03/01/2019

Dance Party!

Top notch is his specialty! He doesn’t have quality in his name for no reason! Aaron personalizes his skills to the audience and does this so effortlessly! If you’re looking for a DJ with the right beats and vibes for the party your search has ended! EXCELLENT!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Jessica Ellis · Married on 11/23/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Aaron was our dj for our wedding 2 weeks ago. We first met him at an open house for our venue. After meeting him along with several other vendors, my husband and I immedialty agreed he was the gentlemen we were going to go with. He was so friendly and upbeat. He did not let us down. He was always an email away, always answered my questions promptly, and trust me, there were a lot of questions. He also made great suggestions, and was flexible with changes and our music selections. Aaron even introduced,explained, and recommended string quartets to me, leading me to find the perfect songs that suited our ceremony. We cant thank him enough for making the wedding planning process seem so effortless, along with his ability to keep the dance floor packed. A great time was had by all, our guests thought he was great too!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Aaron made our wedding an absolute hit. The day itself was so perfect and the way he engaged the crowd the whole time was wonderful. We couldnt have pictured a better wedding day and all the fun things on top of the music was just outstanding. Will recommend you to everyone we know thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Marie · Married on 09/02/2018

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding than Aaron! From the very beginning he was very responsive and quick to answer all of our questions. He made the entire process extremely easy and there is nothing that we would change about using him. He completely understood the vision we had for our reception and we were extremely happy and impressed from start to finish. Absolutely would recommend him to anyone that we know!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Cortney · Married on 06/23/2018

Aaron did our wedding on June 23, 2018 and was fabulous. Leading up to the wedding he was super responsive and worked with us to figure out what we wanted even though we had little idea -- he made it super easy. During the wedding he was there to guide us through the entire reception and his music selections were perfect. We couldn't have been happier with the songs and flow (even though we really didn't give him much to go on) and received a number of compliments on the music. People were on the dance floor the entire night. It was a great time! Thanks Aaron!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Michele · Married on 05/27/2018

Aaron is the quality DJ, indeed! He was incredibly responsive to all of my emails and questions, which were extensive, and made every effort to ensure he was prepared for my wedding. The day of, he conducted the proceedings seamlessly, incorporating all of our requests about music, speeches, microphone setup for live music, etc. The best part about working with Aaron was that I felt very confident in his professionalism, and was able to relax and enjoy our big day. Thanks, Aaron! You were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2018

Aaron the Quality DJ lives up to his name. The DJ can make or break your wedding and Aaron totally MADE it!! The music was phenomenal and Aaron was so much fun. He came highly recommended to me and I definitely highly recommend him to you!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Aaron did a phenomenal job as my dj. He was extremely organized and we had a very open line of communication. He even made me feel less stressed about different aspects of my wedding. I had a violinist playing songs for the ceremony and Aaron asked for the list of songs she was playing so that he could have an orchestral version of the songs as back up incase something happened with the violinist. Aaron knew the vibe of the type of songs I wanted played at the reception and everyone had a great time. Another Kings Mills bride referred to me to Aaron and it was kind of a last minute booking which I was SO grateful that he had the opening for a Saturday wedding in May available. The dj plays a huge part in the flow of the reception and the fun that is had and Aaron was the best choice!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rob · Married on 03/23/2018

I think Aaron did a great job. He was easy to work with and reasonably priced. I can recommend him! We had a crowd that loved to dance, and I think he had a good feel of the vibe and kept things going. Very professional and easy to work with beforehand.

Sent on 04/06/2018

tiffanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Planning from start to finish was very fun and easy! The day of everything ran so smooth and on time! I loved your energy and how you felt the crowds vibe! We are extremely pleased!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 09/17/2017

Aaron was a pleasure to work with. He responding promptly to all of our emails and requests with no hesitation at all. He made our wedding so much fun! My husband speaks Portuguese and Aaron had no hesitation about saying a few things during the reception in Portuguese. I would absolutely recommend Aaron to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Brittini · Married on 09/10/2017

Aaron was great!! He made the music planning portion extremely easy. He was always available to answer questions or give advice. The day of he was very flexible and everyone had apt of fun! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Aaron was amazing for our wedding at Kings Mills in Media, PA! He was so easy to work with and flexible throughout the whole planning process. He kept our party going all night and took into consideration all of our song requests! I would highly recommend Aaron for your upcoming events!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Mandy

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

AARON IS THE BEST!!!! We literally could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Aaron was fantastic from start to finish...very helpful and easy to work with! He was very responsive to all emails and questions and provided a document to work off of for the ceremony/reception that made it very easy. We gave him tons of songs we wanted played at the reception and he made every effort to play them all. My guests RAVED about the music/party!!! I can see why The Quality DJ is on our wedding venues' recommended list as we would recommend him for ANY event!!! Aaron, thank you for EVERYTHING and being so much fun to work with!!! You made our wedding the exact atmosphere we wanted! We hope we have something in the future where we can work with you again! P.S. Go Giants!! ;-)

Sent on 06/19/2017

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Aaron was recommended to us by our venue (Kings Mills) and we are so glad we had him DJ for our wedding! He was wonderful to work with and easy to communicate with. We did a guest song request list and he was able to accommodate many of those requests making it fun for the guests. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night! We got married two months ago and our guests are still talking about how good the music was, we would highly recommend him if you are in search for a fun upbeat DJ.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Christopher · Married on 04/28/2017

Look no further than the QualityDJ. Arron is a seasoned professional that understands how to keep the party moving while remaining respectful to his client's music taste. Aaron also flawlessly worked with the venue concierge to make sure that there were no interruptions to food service, dances and toasts. Finally Arron was able to set up in three different locations over a two hour period and make it look like he was there the whole time. I would readily recommend The Qaulity DJ for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Janelle · Married on 12/31/2016

Aaron is a top notch DJ!!! Everything was taken care of in such a wonderful way. He helped see our vision through. We are so happy we chose him to help make our night so memorable. Highly recommend his services!! Thank you for all your hard work and getting back to alllll my emails. It was so easy and relaxing that night all thanks to his attention to detail. All of our guests enjoyed a night with music that accommodated everyone. Plus he comes well dressed!

Sent on 01/12/2017