In The Mix Event Group

Bensalem, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

You鈥檝e probably been planning your wedding in your mind for quite a while, now you get to put all those plans into action, and see them all unfold in one unforgettable day. Let In The Mix Event Group, your wedding professionals, assist you in creating the day you鈥檝e been dreaming about! Our Disk Jockeys and Emcee鈥檚 have had the pleasure of serving many brides and grooms across the tri-state area on their wedding day, and now they want to serve you.

Every wedding is unique, and should be a reflection of the taste, style and vision of you and your fianc茅. We look forward to assisting you in the planning process, and guiding you with our expertise in regards to timelines and wedding etiquette. We are also capable of providing music for your ceremony as well as your reception. When you come in for your free consult we discuss anything and everything from what kind of DJ your looking for, laid back or upbeat and interactive, do and do not play lists, and simply go over every detail possible.

We also offer many other services like photographers, up lighting, photo booths, officiants, event planners and invitations and all print material! We like to offer many different options to save bride and grooms time and money when shopping around for multiple services! We know how stressful and hectic it can be on your wedding day, our ultimate goal is to have everything taken care of ahead of time, so that one your special day, the DJ is the last thing you have to worry about.

In The Mix is now offering cold sparks as a special add-on to your next event! A safe and non-flammable special effect perfect for bridal party entrances, your first dance, or just throughout the party. Contact us to reserve cold sparks for your wedding or event today!

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Erin S. Married on 06/17/2022

Wonderful Service!

Harry and In The Mix were amazing at our wedding! Our guests had a blast dancing and the dance floor was full all night long. They provided music for our ceremony as well, and everything was beautiful and perfect. The photo booth was great and our guests had a great time posing for pictures. I love the photo book we received with all of the pictures, it鈥檚 hilarious to look back on! I highly recommend In The Mix!!
  • MonaLisa
    Monalisa H. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best night of our lives

I have never in my life met such an impeccable DJ. Our particular DJ, James, was so nice, accommodating, and created the perfect playlist that had us dancing all night long. In the Mix Event Group is definitely a go-to for any event. Thank you James for creating a night that we will never forget!!
  • Michael
    Michael A. Married on 06/04/2022

Previous bride - Zaina Banihani

Harry and In the Mix Group came highly recommended by my wedding planner at the Chauncey Hotel and Laurie House, Amanda. I trusted her to provide me with whomever she would have wanted at her wedding. I talked to Harry for the first time during our consultation and right away I knew he was a great fit for my fianc茅 and me. He understood that we really wanted a dance party that did not stop but a ceremony that was sweet and romantic. Him and his team were incredible and really allowed for our wedding to be the best ever!! Harry was also very quick to respond to emails and text messages which I appreciated in a vendor. His forms to fill out prior to the wedding are thorough and cover everything I could think of and more! I highly highly highly recommend Harry and his team for any event you have but especially for a wedding!! The party truly never stopped!! 100/10 for Harry and In the Mix Event Group!!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Melissa & Andy
    106 photos 路 11/12/2021

185 Philmont Ave Unit C Bensalem, PA, 19053
Location of (In The Mix Event Group)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding