46 Reviews for In The Mix Event Group

Liability Insurance (5)
Photobooth (3)
Projector (2)
46 In The Mix Event Group Reviews

Harry, Joe & team truly provided a "bumping" atmosphere at our wedding from start to finish - we have received countless compliments from our guests about how much fun they had - all thanks to your wonderful team! (And some vodka never hurt anybody, haha)

The Emcee for the night, Joe worked very well with our catering manager, photographer and our wedding coordinator to make sure the ceremony & reception flowed seamlessly from the wedding processional all the way to the sparkler exit. He lived up to his word that he wouldn't bother me or my husband the entire night and would handle it on his own, which made us able to enjoy ourselves! Joe was also able to add personal touches to the production since he has known my husband and I on a personal level since we began dating - definitely provided additional entertainment which our guests found hilarious.

Thanks again for all of your teams efforts - they made our wedding more than we could have ever hoped for!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

In the Mix was amazing! Harry worked closely with me and my band to coordinate and the music was perfect. He ensured he played everything that we wanted and made he entire reception flow! We had such a blast working with him and he was so responsive when i had questions. He had everyone up on the dance floor! He also made accommodations to mix songs for my father daughter dance !He is a long a time friend of myhusband and now he’s a friend of mine! So thankful he was able to DJ our wedding !

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

We booked ITM for our 3/2/18 wedding. Harry hooked us up with Joe and Jim who hit our wedding out of the park. Jim complied an awesome mashup for our first dance that he sent us before the wedding so we could practice! Joe was on point with keeping the flow of the night exactly how we wanted it. They kept us and both of our parents up to speed on everything and kept the night rolling extremely smoothly. Ken and I had to worry about nothing! Jim kept the party on the dance floor with a great selection of tunes and the uplighting was freaking awesome! Joe spent the night on the dance floor with our guests dancing and jamming out. Our night was truly memorable and one we will never forget. Thank you ITM for making our wedding everything we could have hoped for! We will be sure to refer your group to friends saying “I do” in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

In The Mix went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable! Harry and Jason were extra accommodating (especially with intros of a large bridal party) and played all the right songs to keep our guests on the dance floor all night long! We can't thank Greg enough for all of the beautifully, unique stationary we used for the big day. Nothing but compliments for the In The Mix family! Our day wouldn't have been as special without you all!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Invitations

Our wedding celebration wouldn't have been as awesome as it was without In The Mix Entertainment! Harry made planning our music easy and fun. Dj Grean & Harry kept the party going all night long with great music by following request from us, my guests and by filling in the rest. I would highly recommend In the Mix Entertainment to anyone looking to have a blast with class at your next event!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC

Working with In the Mix for our wedding was so easy. They were wicked professional, fun, and responsive to our needs. Joe was our Emcee and Jim was the DJ, they were amazing the dance floor was never empty and the guys were super nice. The flow of the night was so smooth with them. Our guests keep raving about them and loved to photo booth we also rented from In the Mix. We were even able to get our invitations from them which turned out amazing! Thanks Greg for working so hard on them.

Wouldn’t have even thought about picking another company!

Profile Picture Jodie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews

By far the best decision I made was to get these guys to dj. Everyone danced the whole entire night everyone from my great aunt to my 6 year old son! These guys made it happen! They played all different types of dance music and Harry was awesome at announcing everyone and keeping the energy upbeat. My husband has a different taste in music and they even nailed that for the cocktail hour and dinner. After that was straight party mode. We had a blast !!! Thank you so much for giving us the best night of our life !!!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry was super helpful from beginning to end! The placement of the DJ booth was a little odd at our venue (it was placed on the balcony overlooking the dance floor), but Harry personally came out and assessed the location. In the end, the music was great and our guests never stopped dancing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent work all around! Very patient and accommodating.

Profile Picture Severa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely loved them! Everything from the booking to the actual event nothing but the best service!!!!!! Made everything so easy!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From day one, the team at “In the Mix” were fun, personable, professional and creative! In my opinion, one of the most important aspects of planning the Big Day is finding the right entertainment; after all, you want your guest to remember how much fun they had at your wedding!
We could not be happier that we chose them! We didn't want to do a cookie cutter ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. Harry, Gregg, and Kolby were just as excited as we were to, “step outside of the box” and make our vision, reality. Their passion for music and entertaining was evident. We loved that they had a DJ and an Emcee included in all packages!
On the Big Day, they handled everything from setting up all their equipment on the BEACH, to directing the other vendors to the “right” location…had it not been for Gregg, our chairs, flowers, arbor, etc. would not have been where they needed to be. I was very specific about timing on certain songs, etc. and they nailed it! Gregg made sure that the wedding party was lined up and ready to rock and roll!
Gregg created a special Reggae cocktail hour mix and it was a hit! They pumped up the crowed for our entrances and paid close attention to every detail including, working with the other vendors on timeframes, pronouncing last names correctly, and making sure the guest had their dancing shoes on the entire night!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our wedding a night to remember for us and for all our guest! You’re the best!!
Jenn and John

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say how important Harry and his team were to our wedding. Not a single person left the wedding without saying to us "The music was incredible!" or "I've never seen that many people on the dance floor at a wedding!". It was so good one of our Bridesmaids Venmo'd him extra money half way through the reception to extend the party. We let him pick the playlist and he knocked it out of the park.

Not only was the music incredible, but Harry was very well organized and did a fantastic job making sure the reception flowed perfectly and we hit all of the major timelines we had laid out. Leading up to the wedding he was very flexible and was able to come to the venue early to MC the ceremony as well. On top of all of that, their uplighting transformed the venue from a VFW to an elegant ballroom.

If you're in the market for a DJ and MC that will not only be working at your wedding, but be a huge part of it - look no further. In The Mix is the place to go.

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not write enough good things about this DJ! When we went to meet with Harry he said the thing that makes a wedding is the food and the DJ. He most definitely lived up to all our expectations, and beyond! The price for him was very affordable and for all that he provided. Our package included the DJ and MC, the photo booth, and a custom monogram! He knew exactly when to speed things up and slow things down. The timing of everything was right on and was able to accommodate last minute requests. I could not of asked for a better DJ and MC! Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Emcee Harry and the dj had the wedding dancing the whole night. Easy to work with, great to plan with, and he went out of his way to visit the venue to game plan the lighting which turned out excellent. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture shaun, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had the night our lives at our reception!! We very much enjoyed working with Harry and crew to make our wedding the best day possible. Harry was very thorough and brought us in for a few consultations to understand exactly how we expected our reception to play out. He took control from beginning to end of the process. We appreciated the stress that was relieved knowing Harry was handling the entertainment. Emcee Harry guided the introductions like a champ and got the party started and kept it flowing. The DJ was excellent and played music that got the whole place rocking!! In The Mix Event Group is the way to go, very professional and delivered a great memory. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Bill, 5/28/17, 1 Review
4.7

We worked with In the Mix for both our stationery suite, DJ, and lighting services, and would highly recommend them on all counts!

DJ/lighting: Our DJ was James. He did a fantastic job!! The dance floor was packed all night, with everyone from our mid-20s friends to the groom's grandparents doing the jitterbug! We told James that we wanted an eclectic mix of genres and time periods, ranging from classics from the 50s to alt-rock from the 2000s, and he did an amazing job of making everything flow together into one cohesive program. We got a lot of comments on how much fun the party was and how much everyone loved the atmosphere! The uplighting also turned out beautifully.

Stationery suite: We worked with ITM's creative director, Gregg, on our entire stationery suite for the wedding--save-the-dates. invitation suite, seating chart, and table signs. We were very happy with our everything turned out! Gregg had a lot of great ideas based on my minimal direction (for our invitations, all I told him was that I wanted a "more formal" version of our save-the-dates, and I wanted cats involved somehow). We got a ton of compliments on how much fun the magnet save-the-dates were, and how beautiful our invitation suite was. Gregg was also very helpful when we had a small hiccup on our invitation suite--there was a printing error on the RSVP cards, and Gregg was able to **hand deliver** a new box to my home within a day. Thanks Gregg!

Profile Picture Alice, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

In the Mix was awesome! My husband and I had a small wedding, but everyone loves to dance, so at the last minute we called Harry. He was wonderful, set up beautiful lighting to make the room warmer, and we danced all night! I recommend In the Mix to everyone!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In the Mix Event Group provided DJ services as well as our Photo Booth for our wedding 2/13/16. Harry was great from the moment we met with him until the last song of the night! Jason DJ Grean provided great music throughout the night and was super in tune with what the crowd wanted to hear. Harry kept everyone on their feet and interacted with our guests on and off the dance floor. They both literally led us through the whole night. My new husband was nervous about being introduced and dancing but Harry made him feel so comfortable and relieved so much of our anxiety. Everything was totally organized and I literally didn't have to make any special requests or ask for any alterations the whole night!!! I have known Harry personally since we were kids in the neighborhood and I have seen his business blossom into what it is today. I had heard rave reviews about his services so I knew I HAD to book with him ASAP to get our date in his books... he and his staff DID NOT disappoint!!! Also, last minute, we decided we wanted a Photo Booth and Harry and In the Mix Event Group came to our rescue and offered their amazing Photo Booth at a great price! Everyone told us how much their feet hurt after dancing all night at our wedding.. Thank you, Harry, Jason DJ Grean, and In the Mix Event Group for making our wedding night so awesome.. you guys ROCK!

Profile Picture Deena, 12/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used ITM Event Group for everything and I mean EVERYTHING for our wedding. Gregg created, designed and handmade our one of a kind, personalized wedding invitations very closely with myself and my husband. People are still talking about how amazingly, breath-taking our invitations were. But it didn't stop there, Gregg also designed our place cards, and our card holder (which was a mailbox.) The amount of services ITM offers is endless and yet every single service and product is top-notch! Countless guests have told us how great our music was, some have even gone as far as to ask for our playlist. A playlist? We didn't have to create a playlist, it was all Harry and our Djs. They read the crowd, they played the hits, and our wedding will forever go down in history as one of the best. The prices are reasonable, the flexibility and responsiveness is second to none. One of my guests even went as far as saying, "I know you said Harry was good, but I didn't realize he was THAT GOOD!" Trust me when I say, you will be sorry to go with any other company. It's taken me a month to put into words how fantastic ITM Event Group, Harry and Gregg are. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding planning, ceremony and reception went and I truly believe it was because of this company. I trusted them with one of the most important days in my life and they exceeded even my wildest dreams!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

In the Mix is an incredible company. Their talent in show man areas, helped make our wedding process perfect. Gregg, their Designer, created the most perfect paper for us. He did our save the date, invitations, table numbers, menus, sign for the church, programs, and he is doing my thank yous. Everything was created with our favorites in mind, and came out perfect. Our guest, as well as us, were blown away and in love with everything he created.
Now when it came to the special day, Harry and Jim made it amazing. They never fail to ensure a great time. They brought props for our guest to use for fun, and the music selection was perfect. Harry is the best emcee and hype man, and we always have a great time with him.
Overall, I'm blown away with their incredible work. We had so much fun with them, and they ensured our happiness in the whole process. They have become great friends of ours. I'm so thankful for all the work they did for us.

Profile Picture Kelcie, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Invitations

In the mix was absolutely amazing and helped us make our wedding a day we will always remember!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

In The Mix Event Group truly made my wedding OVER THE TOP! As you all know a DJ can truly make or break your wedding. It's only been a month since I have been married but I have had a handful of people that attended the wedding already reached out for their contact information. Harry McCloskey kept our wedding ceremony & reception moving from the start, you can tell it's not his first rodeo. He made everything seamless from the time of booking, coordinating the ceremony/officiant, too picking the key songs, and even going the extra mile and looping in my photograph to be around for all the important moments during the night. My hubby surprised me with choreographed dance to which they helped mix the songs together and Harry even helped them practice the dance before our "first look". The dance floor was packed all night and the Emcee got the crowd involved and kept the party going all night long. It was everything I ever dreamed of.

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

When it came to the selecting our entertainment for our wedding. There was only one option, In the Mix Event Group from start to finish Harry was nothing but a major help to me and my wife. He was available all the time for questions and concerns. When it came to the reception Harry and DJ Los kept the party rocking until the very end. He asked me if we had any music selections, and we told him we just wanted to party. Harry and DJ Los made our wedding night everything we knew it would be. Thanks again to Harry, DJ Los, and In the Mix Event Group for all your hard work to make our special day a success!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In The Mix Event Group were responsive and helpful with services and offers prior to the big day. We selected their DJ, Emcee and wedding ceremony music options and couldn't have been happier.

Harry and the DJ were involved with the ceremony and crowd all night and kept things lively and fun. They also managed to play all requested tracks and did so professionally. Bravo!

Profile Picture Fahd, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Harry was awesome during the whole process. He is very flexible and easy to work with. After our wedding all of our guests talked about how awesome our DJ was. I highly recommend In The Mix!

Profile Picture Frank, 7/16/16, 1 Review