The Posh Affair

Conroe, TX View map

The Posh Affair is a professional catering company based in Conroe, Texas and specializing in creating the food for your wedding day. From providing couples with intricate planning and designing of your big day, to guiding couples on specific cuisine and accommodating dietary needs, The Posh Affair will go above and beyond to meet your every expectation. The Posh Affair isn’t just a catering service; they are a company dedicated to assisting and serving you, so you can have the wedding day of your dreams.

The Posh Affair is a full-service catering company that also provides couples with additional services. Their catering and event services include, but are not limited to:

• Clean up
  • Cake cutting
  • Dessert
  • Hors d’oevres

Cuisine
The Posh Affair offers a wide variety of excellent food vendors, ranging from Indian cuisine to German bites. The Posh Affair will also make sure to meet dietary needs with gluten free, vegan, nut free, lactose free, kosher, organic and vegetarian options. Cuisine styles include but are not limited to:

• American
  • Greek
  • Mediterranean
  • Spanish
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

Tastings
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 11/21/2021

The best food and service ever!

The Posh affair
    The posh affair hands down has the most amazing food for a catering company. They not only helped with rentals for the day of, but their staff came in and helped decorate and take down at the venue! They were all very hard working and made the day a complete breeze. My favorite part about the plated meals and hordourves was that during formal family portraits they had about 2-3 different staff members come to serve us with food and drinks while photos were being done! Chase and I also got sent home another plate of food after the long night!
    I opted for Alexis from the posh affair to help with my day of coordinating, and she was absolutely amazing! She took all the stress away as soon as I gave her the reigns and she killed it! She was so attentive and helped me with literally everything! From changing out of my heels to more comfortable shoes, to bringing me chicken strips and water before the ceremony and making sure everyone was taken care of! I could not recommend her enough she was so organized and made sure the day went so perfectly!
    Adrienne M. Married on 10/02/2021

Best Day Ever!

I have known and been friends with Alexis and her family since junior high, and when it came time to choosing a wedding coordinator and caterer for our big day I knew The Posh Affair was whom I would choose. I could not have imagined our big day without The Posh Affair’s help. Alexis was so helpful from our first meeting all the way through the big day. She made sure all the big and tiny details (from order of events, seating charts, to linens, to food choices, etc.) were taken care of and noted. She made my job super easy as a bride with the least amount of stress possible. On the big day, I was able to relax and enjoy myself and had complete faith our wedding was going to be perfect with Alexis in charge. The big day went off without a hitch, and in my eyes it was a perfect day. Alexis and her team made sure everything was taken care of, all the touches I wanted were added, made sure we stayed on schedule, and made sure we always had our favorite drink in our hands.
    The Posh Affair's catering is absolutely the best. After our food tasting, I was ready to see how much everyone enjoyed the amazing food. We had a plated meal that was served warm and so delicious, rich and flavorful, along with the incredible passed appetizers. We received so many compliments on all the food that we selected.
    I would not hesitate to have the Posh Affair coordinate and/or cater any big affair. They are incredible and go beyond your expectations!
    Aileen Married on 08/12/2021

Wedding caterers extraordinaire

Alexis and her team are a DREAM. From the moment I reached out to her about catering for our wedding, I felt completely at ease and knew I had made the right decision. Just looking at the menu available had me drooling.. so many options! All of the food was very reflective of us - Alexis and Loretta helped us personalize everything and made sure we were were comfortable with every detail and selection. Aside from their professionalism and communication, the quality and flavor of the food was down right amazing. We had an unusual request for a mixed theme of Southern, modern, and Asian cuisines (plus vegan-friendly options) and they delivered above and beyond. Throughout the night our guests were RAVING about the food (we chose to do hors d'oeuvres, salad course and entrees). The servers were incredibly attentive - I reached out to them several times throughout the evening and all were very helpful and kind. We were so fortunate to have Alexis and her team to share our wedding day with, would book with them again in a heartbeat.

The Posh Affair's reply:

WOW- what a review! Thank you, Aileen! Best of luck to you & Canon in this exciting new chapter of your lives & THANK YOU SO MUCH for entrusting POSH with your event catering! Hugs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

3607 Loop 336, Suite B Conroe, TX, 77304
Location of (The Posh Affair)

The Posh Affair frequently asked questions

At The Posh Affair, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At The Posh Affair, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cocktail Reception
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At The Posh Affair, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Posh Affair includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What event services does The Posh Affair offer for weddings?

The Posh Affair offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does The Posh Affair provide for weddings?

The Posh Affair offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at The Posh Affair?

At The Posh Affair, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

What dietary needs can be accomodated at The Posh Affair?

At The Posh Affair, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does The Posh Affair provide for wedding events?

The Posh Affair provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does The Posh Affair provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, The Posh Affair offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend The Posh Affair and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Posh Affair is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding