3607 Loop 336, Suite B, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Posh Affair

The Posh Affair is a professional catering company based in Conroe, Texas and specializing in creating the food for your wedding day. From providing couples with intricate planning and designing of your big day, to guiding couples on specific cuisine and accommodating dietary needs, The Posh Affair will go above and beyond to meet your every expectation. The Posh Affair isn’t just a catering service; they are a company dedicated to assisting and serving you, so you can have the wedding day of your dreams.

The Posh Affair is a full-service catering company that also provides couples with additional services. Their catering and event services include, but are not limited to:

• Clean up
  • Cake cutting
  • Dessert
  • Hors d’oevres

Cuisine
The Posh Affair offers a wide variety of excellent food vendors, ranging from Indian cuisine to German bites. The Posh Affair will also make sure to meet dietary needs with gluten free, vegan, nut free, lactose free, kosher, organic and vegetarian options. Cuisine styles include but are not limited to:

• American

The Posh Affair 5
  • Shelby

Shelby Zorros · Getting married on 02/01/2020

The best food!

We are SO excited to be working with POSH for our special day. Alexis is the sweetest and is so so helpful! We had a tasting yesterday and I don't think I have ever tasted better food! I think we are all going to be dreaming about the food until we get to eat it again on our wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend working with them!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Briggs · Married on 12/14/2019

Best decision I could've made!!

For Day-Of Coordinating: I don't know how to thank The Posh Affair enough. They were INCREDIBLE. I mean truly, Alexis took care of every single little detail of the whole day!! How she managed setting everything up, keeping everyone on schedule, coordinating pictures, rehearsals, vendors, etc., ensuring everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing at all times, making sure my now husband and I were well fed, and even asking all of my bridesmaids for flats I could wear when I took off my heels - I just don't know! She did it ALL. The day would've been a catastrophe without her. I knew a coordinator would help, but I never knew just how much. Because of her and all that she did, I had my dream wedding. None of my planning and preparation would've mattered if she hadn't been there to coordinate it all.
    // For Catering: The whole team was just wonderful. Everyone RAVED about the food!! I kept hearing about the flavor and tenderness, and how it was still warm and juicy. Hands down the best wedding food I've ever had - and that's because it didn't taste like "wedding" food. It was like straight out of a restaurant! Somehow, I think it was better than it was at the food tasting, which is craziness because they had to product food for 170 more people. I'm not sure that quality of food was super high on priority list when planning this wedding, but I can't tell you how happy I am that we had such a stellar caterer! It really made a difference. And family style was so great - everyone got to eat at the same time, the food all seemed super fresh, and all of the guests loved it. Having Alexis / The Posh Affair as my coordinator and caterer was the best decision I could've made. I'm so grateful to her and hope she knows how FANTASTIC she is at her job!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Angelic

Angelic · Married on 11/09/2019

My fiancé, his parents, and I just had our tasting appointment with the Posh Affair and I am so incredibly excited for our November 2019 wedding and having them cater! I can confidently say that we made a great choice with them and they are so accommodating. The tasting appointment itself was a great and fun experience, the food was delicious, and the plating was gorgeous. They are very professional and on top of everything already. They pay attention to the fine details and they are leaps and bounds ahead of any other caterer we met with. I am very excited to have Posh Affair be included in our big day!

Sent on 09/29/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Posh Affair Pricing

The Posh Affair Price Rates

The Posh Affair FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 25.
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10.00
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware