3607 Loop 336, Suite B, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Posh Affair

The Posh Affair is a professional catering company based in Conroe, Texas and specializing in creating the food for your wedding day. From providing couples with intricate planning and designing of your big day, to guiding couples on specific cuisine and accommodating dietary needs, The Posh Affair will go above and beyond to meet your every expectation. The Posh Affair isn’t just a catering service; they are a company dedicated to assisting and serving you, so you can have the wedding day of your dreams.

The Posh Affair is a full-service catering company that also provides couples with additional services. Their catering and event services include, but are not limited to:

• Clean up
  • Cake cutting
  • Dessert
  • Hors d’oevres

Cuisine
The Posh Affair offers a wide variety of excellent food vendors, ranging from Indian cuisine to German bites. The Posh Affair will also make sure to meet dietary needs with gluten free, vegan, nut free, lactose free, kosher, organic and vegetarian options. Cuisine styles include but are not limited to:

• American
  • Mediterranean
  • Spanish
  • Woman-owned
Follow The Posh Affair on

Other couples have also viewed

• City View Catering
e29e6bbfab3b2da2 Parmesan Crusted Chicken The Posh Affair

30 Reviews for The Posh Affair

Adrienne M. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best Day Ever!

I have known and been friends with Alexis and her family since junior high, and when it came time to choosing a wedding coordinator and caterer for our big day I knew The Posh Affair was whom I would choose. I could not have imagined our big day without The Posh Affair’s help. Alexis was so helpful from our first meeting all the way through the big day. She made sure all the big and tiny details (from order of events, seating charts, to linens, to food choices, etc.) were taken care of and noted. She made my job super easy as a bride with the least amount of stress possible. On the big day, I was able to relax and enjoy myself and had complete faith our wedding was going to be perfect with Alexis in charge. The big day went off without a hitch, and in my eyes it was a perfect day. Alexis and her team made sure everything was taken care of, all the touches I wanted were added, made sure we stayed on schedule, and made sure we always had our favorite drink in our hands.
    The Posh Affair's catering is absolutely the best. After our food tasting, I was ready to see how much everyone enjoyed the amazing food. We had a plated meal that was served warm and so delicious, rich and flavorful, along with the incredible passed appetizers. We received so many compliments on all the food that we selected.
    I would not hesitate to have the Posh Affair coordinate and/or cater any big affair. They are incredible and go beyond your expectations!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Aileen · Getting married on 08/12/2021

Wedding caterers extraordinaire

Alexis and her team are a DREAM. From the moment I reached out to her about catering for our wedding, I felt completely at ease and knew I had made the right decision. Just looking at the menu available had me drooling.. so many options! All of the food was very reflective of us - Alexis and Loretta helped us personalize everything and made sure we were were comfortable with every detail and selection. Aside from their professionalism and communication, the quality and flavor of the food was down right amazing. We had an unusual request for a mixed theme of Southern, modern, and Asian cuisines (plus vegan-friendly options) and they delivered above and beyond. Throughout the night our guests were RAVING about the food (we chose to do hors d'oeuvres, salad course and entrees). The servers were incredibly attentive - I reached out to them several times throughout the evening and all were very helpful and kind. We were so fortunate to have Alexis and her team to share our wedding day with, would book with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/21/2021

The Posh Affair's reply:

WOW- what a review! Thank you, Aileen! Best of luck to you & Canon in this exciting new chapter of your lives & THANK YOU SO MUCH for entrusting POSH with your event catering! Hugs!
  • Minh

Minh D. · Married on 11/27/2020

Alexis and the Posh Affair Team Gets My Vote to Induct Them into the Hall of Fame

My fiance and I first hired The Posh Affair to be our caterer for our wedding. From the very beginning, Alexis blew us away with her professionalism, attentiveness, helpfulness, and politeness. My fiance and I had so many questions throughout the process about selecting the food items for our wedding. However, Alexis was very understanding and walked us through everything step-by-step. She is very prompt in responding to emails. One thing that we love about Alexis is that she never pressured us to make any particular selection. She just gave us the info we requested and offered her thoughts/suggestions but ultimately wanted us to make the final decision that was best for us. Alexis and her mom, Loretta, were so great in working with us so diligently in fine-tuning the menu to accommodate what we wanted. The food that we ultimately selected for our wedding was amazing! Everyone loved it! We first hired Alexis and her team to be our caterer. However, at the VERY last minute (and I'm talking about maybe 2 weeks before the wedding) we had to find another wedding coordinator! My fiance and I were obviously in a HUGE dilemma. When Alexis found out that we had no wedding coordinator, she quickly offered to help us out by offering her services/expertise to be our wedding coordinator! I can't stay enough how much this saved my fiance and I. Alexis totally did not have to do this for us. For her to offer to help out (ESPECIALLY AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE), really took a HUGE WEIGHT off of our shoulders. Alexis easily transitioned into being our wedding coordinator. She really came through the clutch for us. The highest compliment that I can give someone is that she was on the "Michael Jordan" level of clutch-ness and excellence. Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player who has ever played and always rose to the occasion and delivered when it counted. Alexis was at that "Michael Jordan" level of excellence during the wedding planning process and on the day of the wedding. Many of the reviews I have read about Alexis mention that she is extremely detailed oriented. I can, without a shadow of doubt, agree and confirm this. Seriously, her administrative skills are on another level. With all that we had going on (catering, wedding planning during COVID, being our wedding coordinator last minute, us requesting last minute changes, wedding guests cancelling on us last minute, last minute changes to the seating chart, etc.), Alexis had everything all under control the whole time and was able to multi-task and use her God given talents/skills to make our wedding a success and very special day! On the day of the wedding, I kid you not, it seemed like Alexis was EVERYWHERE. Throughout the day, Alexis seemed like she had her hands on everything! She was helping hanging signs, moving things around, setting up, unloading boxes full of wedding stuff/supplies from cars, carrying my wife's wedding dress train around (as my wife was walking around), taking photos, overseeing the setup, helping with the rehearsal, communicating with all of the other vendors, helping with the tear-down afterwards, etc. She was literally going a 150 mph the whole day/night and NEVER complained. She was so joyous the entire time! It really seemed like there were 10 of her running around on the day of the wedding. My guess is that she might have shattered her personal record of how many "steps" she got in on her fitbit that day! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Post Affair to others!

Sent on 01/28/2021

The Posh Affair's reply:

Thanks you so much for the glowing review, dear friends! You both were truly a dream to serve & I'd do it over over again in a heartbeat! Call me again in 10 years when you're ready for a Vow Renewal! ;)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Posh Affair Pricing

The Posh Affair Price Rates

The Posh Affair FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 25.
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10.00
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• 3607 Loop 336, Suite B Conroe, TX, 77304 See on map
    Location of (The Posh Affair)

The Posh Affair frequently asked questions

At The Posh Affair, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At The Posh Affair, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:

• Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cocktail Reception
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At The Posh Affair, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Posh Affair includes:

• Bartender(s)

What event services does The Posh Affair offer for weddings?

The Posh Affair offers the following event services for weddings:

• Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does The Posh Affair provide for weddings?

The Posh Affair offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at The Posh Affair?

At The Posh Affair, you can find the following types of cuisine:

• Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

What dietary needs can be accomodated at The Posh Affair?

At The Posh Affair, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:

• Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does The Posh Affair provide for wedding events?

The Posh Affair provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:

• Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does The Posh Affair provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, The Posh Affair offers the following food and beverage items:

• Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend The Posh Affair and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Posh Affair is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.