548 Griffith Rd., Charlotte, NC 28217 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

37 Reviews for The Place for Flowers

Katie · Married on 02/11/2017

I had a really hard time finding a florist that I thought would execute the undone, organic, and soft look I was going for with my flowers, but as soon as I met Taylor I knew he would do an amazing job. Not only did he completely understand what I wanted, but he was also incredibly easy to work with and kept our budget in mind. I started tearing up when my bouquets arrived for photographs because they were just SO beautiful – honestly one of my favorite things about the look of our wedding. Everything looked even better than I imagined and I am so happy that Taylor could make our special day look so beautiful!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Deirdre · Married on 05/28/2016

I made most of my décor for my wedding but I knew I couldn't do the flowers that would fill my DIY centerpieces, that is where TPFF came in. This was my second meeting with a florist, the other I felt just didn't get my vision. Even though I love flowers and could've covered my wedding in them I am also a realist with a budget. I wanted a certain look but I was not limited to certain flowers. I told Tyler what I going for and he ran with it. With my budget in mind he was able to perfect complement my DIY decor. His knowledge of different flowers, their prices, and availability was awe inspiring. And the fact that he was able to pick just the right flower that captured my vision while not breaking bank was amazing. I truly feel that my reception could be in a magazine because of the flowers that TPFF put together.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jonathon, Jonathon, Jonathon... I have only the kindest of words for this man and the amazing work that he did for our special day! He was able to work with our budget to make our venue breathtaking, and add amazing details with the work that he put in the bouquets and the tables. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with the flower arrangements and kept talking about how beautiful they were. I always looked forward to setting Jonathon, listening to advice and selecting details that made my wedding unique to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting flowers in the Charlotte area.

Sent on 04/05/2016