The Pink Poppy

Haymarket, VA View map Visit website

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Katherine
    Katherine B. Married on 05/25/2019

Fresh fruit and lush greenery

Mary was wonderful to work with. To be honest, we didn’t want to spend a lot in florals, since our venue (Tranquility Farm) provided so much natural beauty already. Our theme was greenery and ivory/white flowers with a greenhouse vibe. To save some $$ only I and my MOH had bouquets, and my bridesmaids and MIL/grandmothers wore wrist corsages. Mary decorated the cocktail hour space and the aisle with live plants in glass, metal, and terra-cotta pots, which she then repurposed for the dinner tables and reception space. She went above and beyond surprising us with lovely lush vines inside the barn entrance, in addition to the chandelier vines we had paid for. I provided the flameless tea lights and candle holders, and some of the potted plants.
    Carly O. Married on 01/04/2019

Mary is the whole package!

From the first moment of meeting Mary, I knew she was someone I wanted to work with and someone I could trust. She’s warm, honest, empathetic and intuitive. She understood exactly the style I was going for with my wedding and how I wanted it to come together in the flowers. She had wonderful ideas that captured what I wanted when I didn’t know exactly what I wanted! She also was very conscious of working within our budget and helped us have beautiful flowers for our wedding within our means. I also knew that I really wanted flower crowns for myself and my girls, and where other florists I spoke with discouraged me from using fresh flowers like I was hoping for, Mary was excited to do it, and oh my goodness, she did an amazing job!! It was better than I could have hoped for. And, in addition to being a dream to work with in the planning of the wedding, on the day of the wedding, she went above and beyond with delivering the flowers to us as we got our hair done (for the flower crowns!), the church, and the reception venue. At our reception, my husband and I were astounded with how beautiful her work was and how attentive she was in every detail. We were so happy we had her bring our vision to life. Mary’s passionate about flowers and about giving her clients the beautiful vision they have in mind, and she’s also a fabulous person. She’s the whole package!
    Adam Married on 08/25/2018
    Mary was my favorite vendor at my wedding. She is so sweet and was incredibly helpful whenever I was getting anxious. She is also incredibly professional and organized. She worked with our budget and delivered the most amazing flowers I have ever seen. I wanted something a little different that the typical wedding flowers and she went above and beyond. Choose Mary for your wedding and you will not be disappointed

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Shawn
    45 photos · 10/13/2018

Haymarket, Virginia Haymarket, VA, 20169
Location of (The Pink Poppy)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding