The Phoenix Bakery

• Ambrosia Cake Creations
  • Main Street Cake

8 Reviews for The Phoenix Bakery

Ray · Married on 04/14/2018

I ordered 7 cakes from Phoenix Bakery for a wedding and am so glad I did! They were straight off the menu, transparently and well-priced, and looked great with rustic piping. Jodi was incredibly friendly and easy to work with via email and telephone, and was very accomodating in finding a good time to pick up the cakes. When I did the staff shared lots of great tips for storage and preparation; it’s clear the people here are passionate about what they do and are excited for their customers to enjoy their finished products. As for the cakes themselves, our guests raved about every flavor we had available, including lemon, chocolate, vanilla, and marble. At the end of our wedding there was even a friendly debate about who would get to take home the leftovers! I will definitely rely on Phoenix Bakery for future large event needs as well as my own sweet tooth indulgences.

Sent on 08/07/2018

charlotte · Married on 05/30/2015

I absolutely forgot to place my cupcake order for my wedding until the week before the big show! Went to Phoenix Bakery and met with Judi who was more than happy to tack on my order to her already busy schedule! The cupcakes were scrumptious! I'm so glad I have some leftover for me to enjoy when I'm not in the spotlight and trying to look pretty while my husband shoved a cupcake in my mouth! Any flavor and icing combination you want, Judi will make it happen! We even had adorable little navy blue and yellow hearts to signify the bride and groom cupcakes for us in the flavors we wanted!

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 03/28/2015

The Phoenix Bakery is FANTASTIC. Everything I have tasted in the bakery has been delicious. I needed just a small cake as a cutting cake for my wedding reception and I could not have been more pleased with the one that Phoenix made for me. Jodi was so good about helping me "design" it (I am at a loss when it comes to that) and what she came up with was perfect. In addition, she showed great enthusiasm for my vision and was forthcoming with anything that she thought might not work. The price was reasonable, any communication with Jodi was fast and efficient, the cake was perfect and it made my day that much better!

Sent on 04/06/2015

• Pittsboro, 27312 See on map
    9195424452 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Phoenix Bakery)