The Perfect Posey

Sharpsburg, GA View map
$1,995 Typical Price

$1,995 Typical Price

I love what I do, and floral design is something I look forward to every day! Helping brides achieve their vision for their wedding or special event is something I take very seriously, give great attention to, and dedicate myself to providing outstanding service.

• Mia
    Mia M. Married on 05/08/2022

Highly Recommend!!

I can't say enough good things about The Perfect Posey!! Kelly was amazing to work with from start to finish! From the time we met, I knew I needed her for my wedding day! The first time we sat down and I started to show her my Pinterest board she knew exactly what look I was looking for. She was good at informing me of what would be in season and which florals would work best to fit my vibe. She understood my vision and brought it to life with the most dreamy florals. I truly appreciated how flexible she was given the pandemic. She made sure that I would be well taken care of given that we had to postpone our wedding. She even had another floral meeting with me after we postponed to go over some new floral options due to the date change which brought new life and excitement into the planning process. Her calm and positive outlook was a breath of fresh air throughout the process. From the aisle ends, arbor, boutonnieres, bouquets, and the centerpieces everything was spectacular. We have gotten so many compliments on our florals and that's all thanks to Kelly! I would use her all over again and would recommend her to anyone!!!
    Julia B. Married on 12/10/2021

Best florist out there!

KELLY IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! I was blown away by her attention to detail, flexibility, creativity, and how she truly cared about making the details of the day so perfect and so special! She was always very responsive and listened to every style request we had. She created the bouquets and flower arbor of my dreams! She also has a true positive spirit and is so fun to work with! Planning a wedding is stressful, but look no further for a florist; Kelly makes the whole experience stress free! The perfect posey truly was perfect, and I would 10/10 recommend to family and friends! So thankful to her for her hard work and making my day so special.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 11/06/2021

The most perfect, beautiful wedding flowers!

Kelly made our wedding beautiful! She worked with me on what I wanted and helped me make my vision perfect. Kelly worked within my budget and helped me find alternate ways of spending my money. Our flowers lasted close to two weeks after our wedding, too! I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Communication was prompt and professional. Thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Morgan & Daniel
    30 photos · 11/17/2018
  • ALEXIS & JONATHAN
    54 photos · 09/29/2018

The Barn at Oak Manor The Barn at Oak Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Lovely work! Highly recommended!

KarLar Beauty Bar KarLar Beauty Bar Wedding Hair & Makeup

above and beyond one of the best florists I've ever seen and experienced!

Six Hearts Photography Six Hearts Photography Wedding Photographers

The Perfect Posey creates beautiful floral designs and we fully recommend them for any wedding or event! :)

26 Legends Drive Sharpsburg, 30277
Location of (The Perfect Posey)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding