7563 NW 70th Street, Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number

About The Party Place

The Party Place is a wedding catering and rental service in Miami, Florida. This team of experienced event professionals creates custom packages to suit every couple’s needs. Whether you’re planning a simple ceremony or a lavish celebration, The Party Place will help you prepare food and ambiance that complement your wedding style. Shop their wedding rentals and create a custom menu to cpmplete your wedding day experience.

The Party Place offers catering and party rental services for couples of all kinds. Their event planning staff promise on-time delivery and quick set up of all decors and equipment to make the day-of experience stress-free. Some of their event rentals and services include:

• Bartenders and wait staff
  • DJ and event staffing
  • Equipment Setup
  • Floral arrangements
  • Tents
  • Bar setup
  • Dance floor, tables, and chairs
  • Linens and table arrangements
  • Bounce house rentals

Cuisine
The Party Place creates one of a kind wedding menus inspired by local flavor and Hispanic traditional cuisine. They offer everything from classic paella to Puerco Asado, and everything in between. The chocolate fountain is their most popular dessert.

Follow The Party Place on

DSC06436

11 Reviews for The Party Place

1 User photo

Vanessa · Married on 11/30/2018

More then attention to detail!

As I like to refer to Maggie and The Party Place team, ROCK STARS! I was referred to The Party Place by my wedding venue and am I soooooo HAPPY they did! From the moment I started working with Maggie she was so helpful and knowledgeable that I knew she was the perfect fit for my wedding. The services rendered from the table cloths, the drinks, food, seating both in ceremony and reception.. the entire set up... everything was exactly what we wanted and more. They provide it all! Let me not forget to mention.. the food!!!! The paella was the best I've ever had. The entire meal was fresh and delicious.

I wouldn't have been able to do this without you Maggie! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Your hard work and ethic are unparalleled. I hope I am able to work with you again one day. You are a pleasure to be around. XOXO!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Chris · Married on 10/20/2017

Was so happy to have picked The Party Place as my caterer for my special day! Their team is awesome. Made selecting the menu so easy. The day of the wedding everything was flawless and was exactly what my wife wanted!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2017

The Party Place was recommended to me by my Venue and I am so glad I chose them!! I live in NJ so I couldn't meet with them personally, but after the first phone call with Maggie I felt completely comfortable. I hired her as my Caterer and Planner. She answered every question and request with so much patience and professionalism. The food was great, the service was perfect and every little request I had was executed exactly as promised! Thank you !!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

• 7563 NW 70th Street Miami, FL, 33166 See on map
    7863262882 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Friday 9am-7p.m. Saturday- By appointment only
    Location of (The Party Place)