The Party Place Reviews

11 Reviews for The Party Place

1 User photo

The Party Place 1

Vanessa · Married on 11/30/2018

More then attention to detail!

As I like to refer to Maggie and The Party Place team, ROCK STARS! I was referred to The Party Place by my wedding venue and am I soooooo HAPPY they did! From the moment I started working with Maggie she was so helpful and knowledgeable that I knew she was the perfect fit for my wedding. The services rendered from the table cloths, the drinks, food, seating both in ceremony and reception.. the entire set up... everything was exactly what we wanted and more. They provide it all! Let me not forget to mention.. the food!!!! The paella was the best I've ever had. The entire meal was fresh and delicious.

I wouldn't have been able to do this without you Maggie! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Your hard work and ethic are unparalleled. I hope I am able to work with you again one day. You are a pleasure to be around. XOXO!

Sent on 12/07/2018
    The Party Place 2

Chris · Married on 10/20/2017

Was so happy to have picked The Party Place as my caterer for my special day! Their team is awesome. Made selecting the menu so easy. The day of the wedding everything was flawless and was exactly what my wife wanted!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2017

The Party Place was recommended to me by my Venue and I am so glad I chose them!! I live in NJ so I couldn't meet with them personally, but after the first phone call with Maggie I felt completely comfortable. I hired her as my Caterer and Planner. She answered every question and request with so much patience and professionalism. The food was great, the service was perfect and every little request I had was executed exactly as promised! Thank you !!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jamie · Married on 12/03/2016

The party place was my go to vendor for my recent wedding. They provided catering, linens, bar staff, and event coordinating. Everything was impeccable. I am so happy I chose The Party Place. The food was delicious!!! I thought I wouldn't eat at my wedding because I wanted to look good in my white dress, but I couldn't pass this up. Everything went so smooth on that day and the professionalism from the beginning made me feel at ease with all the stress. My wedding was perfect from beginning to end and I owe a big thank you to Maggie from the party place who made it all happen just the way I pictured.

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • O

Otty · Married on 03/19/2016

Maggie was amazing.! She is kind, genuine,
    responsive , enthusiastic, and extremely patient! We changed our minds a ton of times and she was patient and perfectly accommodating.
    We used The Party Place for our chairs for the ceremony and the reception for our table linens, charger plates, and napkins and additional tables.
    The linens were absolutely beautiful and the napkins and charger plates they had were beautiful and worked perfectly with my color scheme and vision of my wedding.
    Everything was GORGEOUS, on time, and exactly as it was supposed to be.
    Our wedding turned out beautifully.
    They were professional and friendly and the prices seemed reasonable for the quality of the rentals.
    I would absolutely use them in the future for any event I was hosting.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Maggie was wonderful! The party place provided every rental piece to our wedding! She was always very quick to respond and thought of everything from the very last detail. I highly suggest that you go with them of you have to rent everything at your wedding or event.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Party place provided all my rentals, food, and alcohol for my wedding. It made my life so much easier knowing one company was able to provide all those services. We decided to go with arroz can pollo and paella, which everyone loved! Maggie, the owner, was present for the entire wedding which made me feel at ease as well. I would definitely recommend Party Place if you are looking for a one stop shop.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Best service I could've had. Luckiest bride alive!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Gena · Married on 02/25/2012

I called over 10 companies when looking for a rental vendor to supply EVERYTHING for my wedding - the owner of The Party Place, Maggie, called back in a very timely manner, and answered all of the questions that my family and I had. Whenever I would call or email with questions or concerns, she would answer within 12 hours. She worked with me in the months before the event, and was calm, cool and collected, but extremely organized and very friendly and professional. She has everything and anything you'll need for an event, and has very clean and well-kept equipment. Always on time, and staff was super professional and friendly. Also, really great prices! Don't bother looking around any more!

Sent on 05/04/2012
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/08/2011

1.6
      1.0
      3.0
      2.5
      1.0

I was very disappointed with The Party Place. I was very clear and organized with what I wanted and needed done that only disappoints me more so. The day of the wedding they were short staffed (staff that was already paid for), were taking so long to get things done they were still setting up until the very last minute. B/c of this they were not able to do some of the things that were promised. They were late in picking up the wedding food, so when the food arrived it was cold due to their tardiness. None of the water goblets had water in them, guests had to go to the bar for water. They made me chose between having my cake cut or to begin cleaning up (if they would have been properly staffed I wouldn't have had to chose) my family and I had to persist on having the cake cut before the closing song. After the wedding I let them know my dissatisfaction and they only had excuses for their lack of good service. I would not recommend The Party Place for any thing but rentals, nothing else.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Heather · Married on 11/03/2012

0.4
      0.5

The biggest mistake I made was choosing the party place. They showed up late putting all of my other vendors behind. They brought the wrong colored linens, and blamed it on me (the bride), for not answering my phone the day before the wedding. I booked them months before my event and did two final calls with Maggie, one 3 weeks out and one 2 weeks out to review everything; but she tried to call me the day before the wedding to ask about what color linens to bring. The linens where supposed to be half navy and the other half white. She showed up with royal blue. I had custom runners made and my tables looked so stupid with the royal blue that she brought. not only where they the wrong color but they didn't even touch the floor. You could see the legs to the table. It looked awful and when I (the bride) confronted her and my mother she was rude to both of us. She even told my mother at one point, that she could just take everything away. How do you treat paying customers this way on a wedding day. I also paid her to be a day of coordinator and she did act as a day of coordinator, my best friend had to do it. Nor could she even coordinate her staff. At one point in the night my bridesmaids husbands were bartending bc the bartender was no where to be found! Since they showed up late their setup wasn't complete when my guest starting arriving and her truck was parked right behind where the ceremony was. It was so embarrassing!! Every time I spoke with Maggie before the event she kept telling me how she was "an experienced professional that had been in business for 10+ years". She was a straight amateur! I don't know how she has been in business for more than one year. I do not recommend that you book her, especially for a wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2012