602 Logans Lane, Southlake, TX 76092 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 3

23 Reviews for The Paper Kutt

Maram · Married on 09/17/2016

Our invitations were so beautiful everyone loved them! Gayle did a great job and responded to email so quickly! If we wanted anything changed or addressed it was beautiful!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

I met Gayle from the Paper Kutt at the Dallas Bridal Show earlier this year and I just knew she was the person to do our invitations! She was so nice! Then when I went to my consultation, she took the ideas that my fiance and I had and turned our vision into a reality, totally exceeding our expectations in the process. She created a custom one of a kind invitation for us. We went through several revisions and she was so gracious to provide us with a complete sample each time until everything was perfect. We just picked up our invitations to mail them out for our September wedding and she had wrapped everything so carefully in tissue paper. She can also print the recipient names and addresses on the envelopes as an alternative to calligraphy. I highly recommend Gayle to anyone looking for quality and custom invitations. She is very talented and her prices are very reasonable. Thank you Gayle for all your hard work on our invitations!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Bria · Married on 07/09/2016

Gayle was recommended to me by friend. She works out of her home in Colleyville and is very flexible to work with. She sat down with my Mom and I and went over every detail. Picking out the invitations was very overwhelming but she made sure we were happy with what we picked out and had several samples to look at but could make anything. She also does menus, places cards, signs etc. If you see it on Etsy or Pinterest she can do it. I had so many compliments on our invitations. Reasonably priced as well!

Sent on 07/11/2016