353 Kneeland Flats, Waterbury Center, VT 05677 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About The Painted Tulip

On your Wedding Day you deserve perfection..The Painted Tulip strives to provide a stress-free decor experence. From beginning to end. We make you our Top priortity, and Nicole's attention to detail help make you wedding exactly what you envisioned and more. Let us create the wedding of your dreams.

Follow The Painted Tulip on

• Videos 1

43 Reviews for The Painted Tulip

Lauren McKinney · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely stunning!

Nicole created the most stunning floral arrangements for our August wedding. We are so incredibly thankful for helping our vision become a reality!

Jen · Married on 07/09/2016

I can not say enough amazing things about Nicole. She is absolutely AMAZING and that is really and understatement. She not only worked with my small budget, she also worked with me being hundreds of miles away from our wedding location. She spoke to me and my mom over the phone on several occasions and was SO helpful the day of. She made my venue look magical and beautiful while keeping it simple yet elegant. If you are looking for a florist in the Burlington area, I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Meg · Married on 10/10/2015

The Painted Tulip was so easy to work with! She saw my vision and surpassed my expectations! The floral arrangements were perfection. The look was classic elegance. I highly recommend using The Painted Tulip if you are getting married in the Stowe area!

The Painted Tulip FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 176.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 108.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 234.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,282.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Barrie Fisher Photo
    Barrie Fisher Photo Wedding Photographers

Nice work! Always a creative twist!

• Kingdom Wedding Photography
    Kingdom Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole provided the flowers for last Saturday's (June 4th, 2011) wedding and they were absolutely spectacular. The bride's bouquet was simply gorgeous and the arbor for the ceremony site was lovely. What impressed me most is how fresh her flowers were ... usually, I don't get to take detail photos of the bouquet until after the ceremony, at which point most bouquets start to wilt and droop. Not this one. After a sunny outdoor ceremony & family portraits, the flowers still looked gorgeous and held up so well. I don't know how she does it but whatever she does, it's flower magic. Kat

• Fischer's Fancies now located at Cupp's
    Fischer's Fancies now located at Cupp's Wedding Cakes

I love how the Painted Tulip uses many flowers from VT in her bouquets growing them herself! That to me is impressive!!!

• 353 Kneeland Flats Waterbury Center, VT 05677 See on map