Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Painted Tulip

Floral and Event Design
On your Wedding Day you deserve perfection..The Painted Tulip strives to provide a stress-free decor experence. From beginning to end. We make you our Top priortity, and Nicole's attention to detail help make you wedding exactly what you envisioned and more. Let us create the wedding of your dreams.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Set Up (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)

4.2

Overall, Nicole was great to work with and the flowers were beautiful. They were unique and the bouquets were well put together. The flower arrangement around our birch arbor for the ceremony was stunning. Nicole gave us everything we needed to put up the arrangement as we elected not to pay extra for delivery and setup.

We planned our wedding from out of state and although some challenges came up, overall, Nicole executed our vision.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I can not say enough amazing things about Nicole. She is absolutely AMAZING and that is really and understatement. She not only worked with my small budget, she also worked with me being hundreds of miles away from our wedding location. She spoke to me and my mom over the phone on several occasions and was SO helpful the day of. She made my venue look magical and beautiful while keeping it simple yet elegant. If you are looking for a florist in the Burlington area, I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Painted Tulip was so easy to work with! She saw my vision and surpassed my expectations! The floral arrangements were perfection. The look was classic elegance. I highly recommend using The Painted Tulip if you are getting married in the Stowe area!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews

weddings

5 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nice work! Always a creative twist!

Nicole provided the flowers for last Saturday's (June 4th, 2011) wedding and they were absolutely spectacular. The bride's bouquet was simply gorgeous and the arbor for the ceremony site was lovely. What impressed me most is how fresh her flowers were ... usually, I don't get to take detail photos of the bouquet until after the ceremony, at which point most bouquets start to wilt and droop. Not this one. After a sunny outdoor ceremony & family portraits, the flowers still looked gorgeous and held up so well. I don't know how she does it but whatever she does, it's flower magic. Kat

I love how the Painted Tulip uses many flowers from VT in her bouquets growing them herself! That to me is impressive!!!

They were such a pleasure to work with and the flowers were gorgeous. The flowers were very fresh, arrived on time and exactly what the bride wanted. They do beautiful work!

Events