Bowie, MD 20715 Map · Phone number

About The Omelette Chefs Catering

Exhibition Cooking with Professional Chefs specializing in brunch weddings.

Follow The Omelette Chefs Catering on

The Omelette Chefs Catering 5
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Sheffer · Married on 05/18/2019

Delicious and Professional

We hired the Omelette Chefs for our laid back park pavilion reception. Everything was delicious, we had the omelette station and belgian waffles with a bunch of other add ons. We were super pleased with everything! The only thing that was below expectations was the "mimosa bar", which was really just a punch bowl with mimosa in it (tasted great though!). Other than that, everything was better than expected and so tasty!
    Laurel, the booking coordinator was really helpful and great to work with. I had a lot of questions before the big day and she was quick to respond and always able to assuage any concerns I had. She even offered to have the chefs set up a little early (free of charge!) after I was worried about noise during the ceremony (everything was in the same location). We didn't hear a peep from them! The staff was courteous and professional. Service was quick, we paid for an extra half hour that we didn't end up needing. Line did back up a little bit, so some table by table organization was needed. Would definitely hire Omelette Chefs again, super happy with them!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    The Omelette Chefs Catering 6
    The Omelette Chefs Catering 7
    The Omelette Chefs Catering 8
    The Omelette Chefs Catering 9
    The Omelette Chefs Catering 10

The Omelette Chefs Catering's reply:

Ms. Sheffer,
    Thank you for taking the time to review our Company. It was truly my pleasure working with you for your Reception. I look forward to working with you again in the future should you need our services once more.

Laurel - Booking Coordinator

Lillian · Married on 08/22/2018

I was planning to serve breakfast at an employee appreciation function. I put calls out to 3 companies that advertise as omelet makers. One returned my call a week later and the other gave me a quote and a contract that made me feel as if I was buying a car, it’s just omelets... But, Laurel at the Omelet Chefs Catering in Bowie MD was the best she gave the full price upfront so I wouldn't have to guess or be surprised!! She followed up days prior to the event and broke down the cost again... Due to the fact that I had been here before, on the day of the event I had extra money, thinking that it had to be some hidden charge. But to my surprise,,, bill was just as quoted...

Because we are located on a government facility and as visitor, their vehicle may be subject to a security inspection upon entry, resulting in a possible delay at the gate. I requested that they arrive by 0515. The chefs where were at the facility by 0445. They were the most professional and amazing young individuals. I have seen in a long time…They set-up promptly and moved the line efficiently. Everyone raved about the food. All I can say is WOW!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

I used the Omelette Chefs for my brunch wedding and couldn't be happier with the service we got. Our guests raved about the food! From my first inquiry to the end of our reception the staff were friendly, responsive, and easy to work with. They were the only vendor I talked to who gave me the full price upfront so I wouldn't have to guess or be surprised when it was time to settle - and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2015

The Omelette Chefs Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s)
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Lunch, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)

• Bowie, 20715 See on map