Collierville, TN 38017 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The MaGee Group

Formerly Southern Charm Event Group

Hello! We are a full service event planning and decoration service provider. We bring over 10 years experience with a staff experienced in invitation design and printing, decoration, full scale planning, catering, and every other invitation needs.

Services Include-

Flower Arrangements

Invitations and Program Design and Printing

Entertainment

Photography

We are very reasonably priced and our motto is "A Beautiful Event Doesn't Have to Break the Bank!"

We can provide all decor from chair covers to candles, or can decorate your event with your decor! Message us for details.

Find us on Facebook! Southern Charm Event Group in Collierville, TN

We have complete event packages for the bride who is truly on a budget but wants a beautiful day starting at $2650 including venue, decor, cake, etc. Message us for more details!

We offer military, teachers, police, and fire department discounts as well as senior citizen discount!

6030c17cdccaa18c 1419737521681 6755567448174199208804662n
Long table setting
6030c17cdccaa18c 1419737521681 6755567448174199208804662n

2 Reviews for The MaGee Group

Tiffany · Married on 09/29/2018

I was referred by a church member and am glad that I used them. The owner is sweet and very professional, but stern; which is a good thing because some of the vendors were not the best. The team above and beyond her duty to make sure the event went without any issues! I would highly recommend to anyone needing event services period. I know how hard it can be and stressful but I’m glad we used our first mind and let her do the final month of planning because there were so many things we missed and didn’t realize it! Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/02/2018

I was in charge of sourcing a vendor to assist with a major corporate event for my company, that including guests that would be flying internationally. The staff at Southern Charm Event Group helped me with every aspect from transportation from the airport, to decoration of the formal dinner. All of the guests were extremely pleased with the decor. The team specializes in sophisticated, classy events; not gaudy events like some other event planners, and made sure to bring my vision to life beyond my satisfaction. This is one of the next big planners and decorators coming from the Southeast area! They have more photos than what they show on their website, and can do a variety of styles from modern day elegance to shabby chic. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 11/17/2014

• How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The MaGee Group 1
    15% off for Police, Fire, Teachers, and Military
    Here at Southern Charm Event Group, we love our teachers and service people. For all active, inactive, and former military, fire, and police officers we offer 15% off of our services for any event.

• Collierville, 38017 See on map