Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Lynden Lane Co

The Lynden Lane Co is a wedding planning company based out of Laguna Beach, California, servicing weddings throughout Orange County, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and the Inland Empire. The company is made up of a Barbi Walters and her two daughters, Lyndsey Schwartz and Layne Povey. The three exceptional planners work as team in collaboration with their clients to design weddings that reflect their clients' style and personality. They consider wedding planning, design and styling to be their craft - which they execute with care and diligence.

The Lynden Lane Co offers full-planning, wedding design and management services for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. The company offers a la carte services to match your particular needs. Planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis

The Lynden Lane Co 6
The Lynden Lane Co 7
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

Love your planners, hire Lynden Lane!

Where to begin. Barbi, Layne, and Lyndsey are so amazing! They’re so much more than just planners…they’re confidants, creatives, designers, vendor hunters, invoice changers, advice givers, listeners, friends, problem fixers, and over just wonderful and hilarious people to be around. People really truly don’t know what goes into wedding planning until they’ve done it themselves and I can tell you that it was SO very important to me to have things run smoothly on the wedding day and boy, did it! I worked with each of the gals for different portions of the planning leading up to the day and each one was so helpful. From my initial phone call and budget meeting with Barbi, to the countless emails and texts confirming vendors, payments, and design with Layne & Lyndsey. They went above an beyond to shield me from the hiccups along the way and were honest and invested in a successful execution of all things wedding. I cannot thank them enough for their dedication and attention to detail in planning our big day. By the way, have I mentioned yet how incredibly talented and creative they are? They took pieces of my vision and made it more than I could have ever imagined. My one piece of advice to brides is to hire a vendor that you trust, and then actually trust in them. While I joke around about micromanaging along the way, the one thing I was truly after was making sure that on the day of the wedding I didn’t have anything to worry about. Mission accomplished. Everything as entirely set up for success. We had a wonderful team of vendors who worked their assess off in 100 degree Paso Robles heat to create the best party of the year with alllll of the beautifuuuuul details. And yes, people notice the details if you do them right. I can honestly say I am so thrilled with our decision to invest in Lydnen Layne and allow them to take the reins on what was truly the best day of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    The Lynden Lane Co 8
    The Lynden Lane Co 9
    The Lynden Lane Co 10
    The Lynden Lane Co 11
    The Lynden Lane Co 12
    The Lynden Lane Co 13

Devon · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I even begin? Barbi, Layne and Lyndsey knocked it out the park when it came to planning our wedding and being there every step of the way. Not only did they help us pick a venue to reflect our tastes and vibes, but they absolutely nailed it on the decor, planning and transformation aspect of the planning. It was like Layne was in my head and knew *exactly* what I would like and dislike - even if I couldn't put it into words. Not only are they personable and smart, but they have incredible design skills. We were also planning a wedding from across the country so it was wonderful having the piece of mind that someone intuitively knew what I would prefer. I've had so many of our guests comment on the unique feel of our wedding. I also wanted our wedding to feel like an intimate dinner party and their design and choices accomplished that and more! When I walked in the reception room, every little bit of style reflected our taste. Layne, Barbi and Lydnsey also helped me with every little detail (what kind of veil to compliment the dress, booking hair and makeup artists, design of the cake etc) and their response time was always quick, which is huge during the planning process. I was never left hanging by myself and always felt like they had my back. I also felt like I could completely trust them to take care of the smaller details the days before and the day of. The end result? I was super relaxed the day of our wedding. There's always that moment right before hiring someone where you think, "Is this going to be worth it?" I can tell you that when it comes to Lynden Layne the answer is YES! I am so grateful we worked with this awesome team. I can't stop talking about the impact they had on the planning process and our wedding. I'm forever grateful.

Sent on 07/18/2018

The Lynden Lane Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3