Saint Louis, MO 63199 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

The Lovely Lens Photography 1

Erika Pflueger · Married on 10/09/2018

Tammi is amazing!

Tammi is simply amazing. After learning she was our photographer for the elopement package with Silver Oaks I immediately reached out to her to book engagement photos. She came up with a great location in the city since we were going to have an outdoorsy wedding. I could of never thought of that location and am extremely thankful for her creativity and quick thinking! Our rooftop engagement photos were amazing & more than I could ever imagine. She even wrangled and help with our dog when we showed up with no dog handler. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and our silly sides poured out of us during the shoot. She returned the photos FAST! I still smile like a fool when I look at them.

Our wedding day was nothing short of the same experience. Tammi was very tentative to me checking if I needed something to drink or eat bc she knows it’s a long day for a bride! I was her last and third elopement for the day, but you could never tell that by her attitude! She was so happy and excited for us. Our families and friends just loved her! After a whirlwind of a day, I couldn’t remember if we had gotten a photo of this or that or with that person etc, but after getting our photos back, she really captured everything & didn’t miss a single moment. I melt every time I look at our photos. She is a perfect storm of creativity, authenticity, work ethic & talent and I am so happy our paths crossed.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

Book her now

Tammi photographed our November wedding. We discovered The Lovely Lens Photography through Wedding Pioneer and fell in love with her images. Soon after, we met Tammi for coffee and instantly knew we wanted to book! We were looking for a specific photography/editing style, someone who would make us feel comfortable, and someone who captures the candid/unposed moments. Tammi met - scratch that - exceeded all of these criteria. She was very professional while still down to earth and easy going. We have had our photos taken before where we’ve felt extremely awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera. We did not feel that way for one second while Tammi was photographing us. She handled our wedding party with ease (even in 30 degree weather) and made sure everyone felt comfortable and was having fun. Tammi captured insanely amazing and intimate photos without making us feel like there was constantly a photographer in our face. She gave us the cutest polaroids before she left for the night and then we woke up to lots of sneak peaks the morning after! I have looked at our wedding gallery EVERY DAY since receiving them. They are exactly what we wished for and so much more. To anyone reading this looking for a photographer....BOOK HER NOW. You will not be disappointed.

The Lovely Lens Photography 2

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Bubbly personality and professional to a T!

• Saint Louis, Missouri, 63199 See on map