Saint Louis, MO 63199 Map · Phone number

The Lovely Lens Photography 5
The Lovely Lens Photography 6

Kate · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The Photographer of Our Dreams

It’s difficult to summarize our experience with Tammi of the Lovely Lens Photography because I could talk about her for days. Not only is she bursting at the seams with talent and passion, but she is one of the most genuine, considerate, and thoughtful people I’ve been blessed to meet. She didn’t just capture our wedding day, she told our love story with sincerity and honesty. She uncovered the beauty in the behind the scene moments, and allowed even the posed family portraits to convey the love present on our big day. Tammi went above and beyond the role of our photographer. When the weather shifted our plans, she helped us navigate the changes with ease. When we needed to get in touch with the venue owner, she stepped aside and called her without hesitation so that things could continue to run smoothly. She even slid a plate of appetizers in front of me as I socialized with our guests to make sure I took time to eat in between all the excitement! You don’t just get beautiful, magical images of your dream day when you book Tammi. You get the ability to truly enjoy and live your wedding day in the moment. And I now get to relive it any time I want to, while gazing at our stunning (and I mean STUNNING) wedding photos. If you’re looking for a sign to book her, this is it.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    The Lovely Lens Photography 7
    The Lovely Lens Photography 8
    The Lovely Lens Photography 9
    The Lovely Lens Photography 10
    The Lovely Lens Photography 11

Erika Pflueger · Married on 10/09/2018

Tammi is amazing!

Tammi is simply amazing. After learning she was our photographer for the elopement package with Silver Oaks I immediately reached out to her to book engagement photos. She came up with a great location in the city since we were going to have an outdoorsy wedding. I could of never thought of that location and am extremely thankful for her creativity and quick thinking! Our rooftop engagement photos were amazing & more than I could ever imagine. She even wrangled and help with our dog when we showed up with no dog handler. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and our silly sides poured out of us during the shoot. She returned the photos FAST! I still smile like a fool when I look at them.

Our wedding day was nothing short of the same experience. Tammi was very tentative to me checking if I needed something to drink or eat bc she knows it’s a long day for a bride! I was her last and third elopement for the day, but you could never tell that by her attitude! She was so happy and excited for us. Our families and friends just loved her! After a whirlwind of a day, I couldn’t remember if we had gotten a photo of this or that or with that person etc, but after getting our photos back, she really captured everything & didn’t miss a single moment. I melt every time I look at our photos. She is a perfect storm of creativity, authenticity, work ethic & talent and I am so happy our paths crossed.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

Book her now

Tammi photographed our November wedding. We discovered The Lovely Lens Photography through Wedding Pioneer and fell in love with her images. Soon after, we met Tammi for coffee and instantly knew we wanted to book! We were looking for a specific photography/editing style, someone who would make us feel comfortable, and someone who captures the candid/unposed moments. Tammi met - scratch that - exceeded all of these criteria. She was very professional while still down to earth and easy going. We have had our photos taken before where we’ve felt extremely awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera. We did not feel that way for one second while Tammi was photographing us. She handled our wedding party with ease (even in 30 degree weather) and made sure everyone felt comfortable and was having fun. Tammi captured insanely amazing and intimate photos without making us feel like there was constantly a photographer in our face. She gave us the cutest polaroids before she left for the night and then we woke up to lots of sneak peaks the morning after! I have looked at our wedding gallery EVERY DAY since receiving them. They are exactly what we wished for and so much more. To anyone reading this looking for a photographer....BOOK HER NOW. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/02/2019