P.O. Box 5517, Kingwood, TX 77325 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About The Look of Entertainment

Wedding Packages starting at $425

At 'The Look Of Entertainment' our goal is to provide you with High Quality Entertainment for your event that will exceed your expectations and do it for a very affordable price. We are a multi-DJ company so we can handle multiple events with the newest technology in the Entertainment Industry. Our DJs are carefully selected and trained based on experience, personality and technical ability.

Our service will make you shine!! We can do Corporate Events, Weddings, Proms, Private Celebrations, Bar Mitzvahs and More. If you want soft and slow dinner music, the hippest party or the biggest throw down bash your friends have ever seen then we are your Entertainment company of choice, we are 'The Look of Entertainment'. Book confidently with us, we have a 100% Money Back Guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with our service. We understand for many of you that this is your event of a lifetime and it absolutely must go perfectly, we always have extra equipment and even stand-by DJs so that you do not need to worry about any back-up plans when it comes to us, we will deliver the best so you have the great and lasting memories that you deserve.

We provide all types of music including country, Latin, dance, top 40, oldies, Karaoke and many many more. Do you want more speakers for a big space or bigger sound? Do you want a professional lighting package? We can do it all. We have access to over 8 million songs and each gig will have a custom playlist built to match exactly what you and your guests are looking for. We will always take requests and our DJs will come in an attire suitable to your event.

Look no further,.'The Look of Entertainment' is the right Entertainment service for you. Quality, Professionalism and Low Price.

Follow The Look of Entertainment on

Crystal274

• Videos 3

11 Reviews for The Look of Entertainment

Celia · Married on 04/20/2013

I only had a couple of months to plan my wedding. I did not have a chance to personally meet with the DJ team beforehand, but they were very responsive via email and by phone. I provided them with a detailed itinerary of my wedding and reception program and used their website to input my event timeline and song selection. I had Eric and Jameson as my DJ and MC. They were a great team. Jameson really livened up the party leading line dances. They were true professionals!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Courtney · event on 03/22/2013

The Look of Entertainment has worked on two events for us. One was a street Halloween party, huge success. The other was a company and client appreciation party, another success. They arrived on time, provided everything we needed. They dress professionally, perform superbly, we love them. I can trust Eric and his staff to meet my needs and exceed my expectations every time. Also, they provide great communications, estimates, receipts, whatever we need.

Sent on 03/24/2013

Jan · event on 02/17/2012

They went the extra mile to be accomodating. Austin, the DJ, was just amazing with the teens. He got them involved in the evening and did whatever it took to insure they had a memorable night. My daughter was quite happy.

We were so impressed the first time that when we had another event come up they were the first provider we thought about.

Sent on 02/22/2013