230 Pine Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number · Visit website

• The Westin Long Beach
  • Miyako Hybrid Hotel

20 Reviews for The Loft on Pine

Deana · Married on 09/30/2017

The Loft is such a dreamy place to get married at. I really wanted the whole industrial building with the exposed wood and rustic type feel, and this place is BETTER than I imagined! Every detail is perfect! We worked with Calli for all of the planning. She was great! She answered any questions I had very quickly and was accommodating for our wants and needs! I will say to be sure to read all the details on the contract, because this place follows them to a t! One thing I really loved about this venue is the amount of space that you have for the day. There is a huge downstairs area for the entrance and cocktail area, a huge upstairs for the ceremony and reception, and bridal suite for you to get dressed in and take beautiful bridal photos and a grooms room to hang out and play pool. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else to be honest. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say about our wedding! I hope this review helps anyone who is considering the Loft as their venue.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2017

Had such a great experience working with Calli at The Loft On Pine. From start to finish it was such a fun process planning for our big day. Calli was great about answering all of my questions (I had a lot)! She kept everything orderly and professional, which made us super confident. They also have great preferred vendors! We got soooo many compliments from our wedding guests about the beautiful venue and our food (we used their preferred vendor George's Greek Cafe). I had married friends tell me they wished they had known about this venue when they got married. I would highly recommend a wedding here. (I would have written this review sooner, but wanted to wait for our professional pics of the venue to add to it. I’m still waiting on them, so I’ll just have to post pics another time) :) Anyways, loves every bit of this venue and our experience!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

• 230 Pine Ave Long Beach, 90802 See on map
    562-553-8374 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Loft on Pine)