The Linen Salon

Pleasantville, PA 16341 Map · Phone number

About The Linen Salon

The Linen Salon Wedding and Event Linen Rentals

The Linen Salon is the premiere sophisticated linen and chair cover rental business in western Pennsylvania! Our linen rental collections include couture, chic and classic table linen and chair cover selections. In addition, we specialize in cake table linens and cake stand rentals. We offer a personal Linen Stylist with every linen rental.

We understand the time it takes to design an event. You have a zillion things to do, like yesterday! It can be so overwhelming at times. Stop. Take a deep breath. Relax for a moment.

At the Linen Salon, you will have your own personal Linen Stylist with your booking. She/He will conduct a complimentary consultation to gather your details and help with your linen visions. After you have carefully chosen your linen and/or chair cover selections, your Linen Stylist will personally deliver and install your linens/chair covers with the utmost care. He/she will then return to remove your linen/chair covers after your event. You will never lift a finger!

Of course, your Linen Stylist will be in touch with you the entire process to ensure everything is to your liking. This will enable you to have more time to attend to other important details for your wedding or event!

Ready to get started? Browse our collections on our website at thelinensalon.com and be sure to CALL 814.636.0627 or email: info@thelinensalon.com to discuss your possibilities!

Wedding and Event Linen and Chair Cover rentals covering western PA. Including Erie, North East, Warren, Meadville, Titusville, Franklin, Oil City, Sharon, Grove City, Butler, Kittanning, Clarion, Brookville, New Bethlehem, Indiana, Greensburg, Ligonier, Johnstown, Bedford, Butler, Pittsburgh, Washington, California, Uniontown, Waynesburg, PA and all western PA cities.

Follow The Linen Salon on

White Ruffle Table Skirting with Rhinestone Embellishment
Chevron Yellow Chair Sash.
Also available in Gray & Orange
Square Ornate Silver Cake Stands Available for Rental in FOUR sizes
Chevron Table Runner - Gray
Also available in Yellow & Orange
Chevron Table Runner - Gray Also available in Yellow & Orange
Chevron Orange Table Overlay. Also available in Gray and Yellow. Three Sizes Available.
Couture Table Linen - The Marla
Couture Table Linen - The Marla
Flower Ruffle Chair Band. Available in many colors.
Flower Ruffle Chair Band. Available in many colors.
White Lace Table Runner
Rhinestone Sash Clips
Couture Table Overlay
Couture Table Overlay

2 Reviews for The Linen Salon

Everything looked beautiful and went as planned. We would definitely recommend using them to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

I don't typically do surveys, but this is one that can't go without saying.........
    I was overwhelmed with all the details in planning my wedding. When it came to linens I was totally clueless, and my reception venue didn't have much to offer. I wanted something different, and memorable. It was hard on a tight budget, but thank goodness for the Linen Salon. They made my wedding reception beautiful, and took a load of stress off me. From the first consultation to the end of the event they were wonderful. The greatest part was not having to worry about making time to put on the linens or take them down. They took care of it all just as promised. I knew my selections were elegant, but when I saw it all come together I was so happy. They took my vision and made it real, while sticking to my budget. I loved them so much, I actually started talking more with my stylist, and decided to join the business as a local stylist in my area. It's perfect for me because I love weddings and special event planning! I'm so excited to be among this elite group of women. I hope more women get this chance, I don't know what I did without the Linen Salon!

Sent on 01/20/2014

The Linen Salon FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens