$6k-$10k
40-300
Guest Capacity

About The Landings at Spirit

The Beginning of a Beautiful Forever Tees Off Here!

The Landings at Spirit Golf Club boasts a complete restaurant facility, the Squadron Room, with atmosphere and great food. You'll have the option of buffets, packages ranging from picnic lunches to steak dinners. From small to large ceremonies and receptions, the Landings provides beautiful scenery for your perfect day.

2015 Best of the Best Award Nominee - Reception Venue

2016 Best of the Best Award Nominee - Reception Venue

2017 Best of the Best Award Nominee - Reception Venue

SPECIALS:

* 2018 DATES FILLING FAST. Book your 2018 Wedding Date before December 31, 2017 and save 5% AND receive ONE FREE APPETIZER!

((must mention this special to receive. ask event coordinator for more details))

Categories: Wedding Venue

Tables (1)
Tents (1)
Barware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Jaclyn at Landings at Spirit was AMAZING. She was so organized, professional and helpful. I felt like I had my own wedding planner even though I actually didn't. She asked about so many details I had never even thought of, and that made my day go so smoothly. I absolutely loved working with her. A definite bonus to our day was Jaclyn letting us rent 8 golf carts and letting the wedding party drive them around and get lots of pictures taken on the course. It made the day even more memorable.
Additionally, the chef at Landings was great! He was happy to cater to the allergies of some of my guests, and also cater to the children by offering them meal options besides the food the adults were eating. Most importantly, the food was DELICIOUS. Overall Landings was a perfect place for my reception and all my guests were talking about it for weeks afterwards.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jaclyn made the planning process a breeze, and really helped us figure out how to get our reception looking great. I'd recommend her and the Landings in a heartbeat to anyone looking to plan an event there.

Profile Picture Nate, 8/19/17, 1 Review

Shuttle
Valet
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Events

180 N. Eatherton Road, Chesterfield, MO 63005   See On Map
The Landings at Spirit is a wedding ceremony and reception venue from Chesterfield, Missouri. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chesterfied, St. Charles, and Ballwin. The Landings at Spirit is a professional wedding ceremony and reception venue that has been part of the Chesterfield, Missouri wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, and golf tournament banquets.