The JillTed Florist

1425 S. Ft Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Carlson wildwood florist
  • Art Le Fleur
  • Dana Dineen Floral Design
  • Bee Ridge Florist

7 Reviews for The JillTed Florist

• Cristen

Cristen S. · Married on 02/22/2020

Everything I asked for and SO much more!

I met with Ted in his shop last year requesting pricing for my wedding. He was honest from the start and worked with me quickly to come up with suggested flowers he could use to keep me within budget. I had been quoted by several other vendors who wasted my time listening to everything I wanted only to be sent a quote weeks later way out of budget. Ted was professional and kept in contact regularly with me. I had full faith he'd deliver exactly what we talked about, but on the day of my wedding I honestly was speechless with how beautiful everything was...it was SO much better then I could have ever pictured in my head. It was romantic, dreamy, all the colors I wanted...THANK YOU Ted for delivering the most amazing flowers I've ever seen in my life on such a special day!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Jennifer B. · Married on 12/30/2018

Pick this florist!

JillTed Florist was an amazing choice for our wedding! When we first came in, we showed them some Pinterest photos we were looking at. They helped us select flowers that would look similar, and gave us some additional suggestions on what would look nice. In the end, they designed some incredible looking arrangements. We had hydrangeas in my bouquet. My past experience has told me hydrangeas wilt quickly, but these lasted more than a week after my wedding was over. I was so impressed.

Not to mention, Ted and staff are great! They listen well to their customers and follow up regularly to make sure you are happy with your flowers before they send them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 11/17/2018

Creative, talented and honest!!

Ted and Jill were amazing I can not recommend people enough to use them for any floral needs, but especially for weddings. They delivered all I wanted and more. All the Pinterest pics I showed them could not compare to the end product because they were that beautiful. We’ve used JillTed over the years for various floral arrangements and they’re always accompanying and so creative. When we first went in for our consultation we blatantly said we had NO clue what we wanted or knew what a budget looked like for flowers. Most businesses I’m sure would have taken us to town but they were honest and stretched a reasonable budget a looonnggg way. They even did extra little set up things that day for us that were so helpful. I can’t stress enough.. go with JillTed for your wedding and arrangements!

Sent on 11/28/2018

• 1425 S. Ft Harrison Ave Clearwater, FL, 33756 See on map
    7274619055 (Phone number)
    Location of (The JillTed Florist)