The Jackson Estates

Rochester, IN View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

The Jackson Estate is a privately owned farm nestled on a quiet country road. It is surrounded by lush greenery, amazing landscaping, grand statues, breathtaking sculptures, ponds, wildlife and accommodating facilities. The Jackson Estate has over 100 acres of luscious land to entertain a multitude of people. It is a beautiful backdrop for your special event, wedding, reception and rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, family parties or corporate meetings.

We pride ourselves in catering to our client’s specific needs while providing affordability and excellence. We believe that our clients can have an exceptional experience without breaking the bank! Not only are our prices reasonable but we also offer payment plans. We make it our business to ease the stress of planning and hosting an event.

The treasure of our estate is not only the beautiful layout of the land, but our unique barn facility, the Phyllinga Barn. The Phyllinga Barn is an ideal venue for country weddings, wedding receptions, wedding rehearsal dinners, corporate events, our indoor special event venue, we also have outdoor sites that also enhance the beauty and excitement of the special day

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$700

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Hayley L. Married on 10/20/2018

Loved it here

Phyllinga is amazing along with all the other staff! It is very beautiful inside and out. I am so glad I chose here to get married! Food was great as well!

The Jackson Estates's reply:

Aww Hayley! Thanks so much! You and Adam were awesome! Best of wishes to you both! Btw- the “cake in the face “photo is hilarious😂 So happy you shared it!
    Angela Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wish we could give 20 stars! Phyllinga Jackson with the Jackson Estates was wonderful! Beautiful place! Affordable! Delicious food! Incredible experience dealing with this wonderful family! We tell everyone about them! Could not have asked for a better place to have our son's wedding and reception!
    Molly Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Jackson Estate made my wedding day beyond prefect! The staff are so nice and helpful. I was never stressed the entire time. We had a few hiccups along the way and Jackson Estate took care of it for me! I can't thank them enough for all the things they did for me from decorating to teaching our guest how to dance to a song. I would recommend any new bride to plan their wedding at the property. It's beautiful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1674 N. 750 W. Rochester, IN, 46975
Location of (The Jackson Estates)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding