4126 N. John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About The Invitation Lounge

Are you getting married and looking to have stationery that depicts your style?

Follow The Invitation Lounge on

Capture5
  • Videos 1

19 Reviews for The Invitation Lounge

Sasha · Married on 12/31/2012

It was a such a pleasure doing business with Rose with The Invitation Lounge! I would recommend her and this company to anyone needing invitations or paper products for their weddings or events.

Dieudonne · Married on 12/29/2012

As a wedding planner, quality is very important to me and an invitation sets the tone for any event. When it was time for my fiance and I to get invitations, I knew we would be headed to the Invitation Lounge. Rose does awesome work and customized our invitations to match our Florida/Bahamas wedding theme. They turned out beautiful and we have received so many compliments on them.
    Dieudonne Thomas
    Immaculate Events, LLC

Kathy · Married on 07/28/2012

Seriously stop looking for a invitation person or online companies to do your invitations. Rose was amazing. First I was not local and my first phone call to her she unterstood what I wanted. When my guest got their invites I started to get the calls on how beautiful they were. I didnt see them until my friend showed me hers. I was so impressedby the quaility and the talent. She was beyond great. I would use her over and over again. And I gave her my guests names and addresses and she mailed them too... I did nothing and that was one big stress I didnt need. She had my wedding go out with a bang from the start.... Thank you Rose.

Award

The Invitation Lounge FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

• CRB Entertainment
    CRB Entertainment Wedding DJs

You’ll make a good first impression for your wedding with the talent and creativity from her.

• Diana Marie Events
    Diana Marie Events Wedding Planners

The Invitation Lounge = AMAZING!! Rose is this incredibly talented, wonderful and sweet lady to work with! She always comes through for us, and you will not be disappointed by her talent or work for any of your invitation or stationery needs!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

The invitation for your wedding sets the tone of the event. You’ll love inviting wedding guests with invitations created by The Invitation Lounge. They are custom and truly elegant. Set an appointment today for creating your custom invite.

• 4126 N. John Young Parkway Orlando, FL 32804 See on map