Cary, NC 27511 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About The Image Of

www.theimageofvp.com

At the The Image Of, we believe all people bear the image of love and that nothing beats a good story. Our mission is to weave the story of your wedding into into an intimate, personal video that you will cherish as long as your marriage. As a husband and wife team, we have experienced the absolute bliss of a wedding day and want nothing more than to share that love and joy with others.

2800f4e76f8d50025543e6b914a3b887ccfa2
2800f41b36d632e1414a008f8e7382d611d7b

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for The Image Of

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

My fiance and I were on the fence about whether or not we should hire a videographer the month before our wedding. I knew we would regret it if we didn't, so we decided to just do it. I did some research and found The Image Of. Eric and Sarah met me with their precious little baby girl at a cafe in Chapel Hill and I knew within the first 5 minutes they would be a perfect fit. They are both so passionate about what they do and are extremely professional while still being so completely down-to-earth. I couldn't sign the contract fast enough!

They went to our venue prior to the wedding so that they would be prepared the day of and stayed in contact in the weeks prior to make sure we didn't have any questions or concerns. On our wedding day, they were so unobtrusive, we forgot they were even there!!

They got our digital footage back exactly when they said they would and words can't explain how much we love what they created for us! And as if the digital footage wasn't enough, we received a beautiful DVD in a gorgeous wooden keepsake box with our wedding date and initials on it a couple of weeks later.

The Image Of packages are reasonably priced for any bride's budget, but what they create is absolutely priceless. We didn't want to disrupt their creative process, so we just let them do their thing (they chose the music, etc) and the result shows how gifted these two are. It was so nice being able to trust them and not worry about it with all the stress that couples go through in preparation for their wedding.

I'm so glad that we decided to hire Eric and Sarah to shoot our wedding day. If you're unsure about whether you want a videographer like we were, stop thinking about it and contact these two. The quality of the footage they create is so amazing. Take a look at their work and see for yourself. They are two special people and I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Sara · Married on 09/13/2014

The Image Of filmed the video of my wedding on September 13, 2014 and we could not have been happier! We were so impressed by the professionalism of the videographers. They were so enthusiastic and flexible, and willing to go anywhere to film everything we wanted! The videos turned out absolutely beautiful too. My family still tears up watching it. We were so pleased with our services that they will be filming my sister's wedding next June! I highly recommend The Image Of to any bride!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Eric and his team were the absolute best!! I am so thankful that I had them there with me for my wedding day. Eric was so unobtrusive and out of the way, yet always there capturing the most important moments. He was also wonderful to be around; Eric is easygoing and nice and exactly the kind of person you want around on such a stressful day! My husband still (3 months after out wedding!) says that he is so impressed with how Eric was so easygoing and easy to work with on our big day. Sarah was also so outstanding to work with. She was always so prompt with emails and so sweet and friendly. They were fun yet super professional. On top of that, the wedding video was phenomenal. I am in the wedding industry myself (I am a wedding photographer), and my wedding photos and video meant a lot to me. Eric's video was beautiful. When I saw the first video (our mini video) while my husband and I were on our honeymoon, it brought tears to my eyes, and I must have rewatched it 20 times at least. Our final video arrived in a beautiful etched wooden box, and the video itself was breathtaking. It was so fun to see our wedding day and remember the things we forgot! It is such a busy, stressful day, and it was so nice to look back on it and see everything we missed - the smiles on our family's faces, our laughable first dance, my sister's hilarious speech, the decor we carefully collected - everything. It was wonderful. If I could do it again, I would hire The Image Of in a heartbeat. Thank you, Eric and Sarah, for everything. You are two of the kindest and most genuine people I have ever met, and on top of that, you both are so truly talented. One of my biggest goals was to hire people I genuinely liked - and Eric and Sarah absolutely fit the bill. Thank you for capturing the most important day of my life so beautifully! I am so grateful to you both.

Sent on 09/24/2014

The Image Of FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive