By Appointment Only 1816 Willow Ave., Weehawken, NJ 07086 Map · Phone number

About The Hudson Cakery

The Hudson Cakery is a custom cake & cupcake business with an emphasis on TASTE. We bake-to-order with only the freshest ingredients for a delicious addition to your special day.

We specialize in modern designs but we are open to anything you want to create to act as the centerpiece of your event. Every cake we design, we tailor to your needs - from mild to wild - we treat each one as a work of art.

Follow The Hudson Cakery on

The Hudson Cakery 2
The Hudson Cakery 3
The Hudson Cakery 4

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Hudson Cakery's creations not only look amazing but taste absolutely delicious. I worked with Jennifer, who was a sweetheart and made the planning process so easy. I had a film-themed wedding. Hudson Cakery made me an R2D2 groomsman cake and Oscar statue sugar cookie party favors. My guests could not believe that R2D2 was a cake and edible. He might have been photographed more than me. Everyone also loved their cookie favors, for who can resist edible glitter?! I was secretly happy that a few guests forgot to take them home...more for me! Thank you again for everything. Dessert is my favorite course and you guys served it up right.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    The Hudson Cakery 5
    The Hudson Cakery 6

The Hudson Cakery's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased with everything Ashley! Your event looked gorgeous, congrats again!!! -Jennifer : )

Nicole · Married on 02/24/2018

Delicious! Beautiful! (…did I mention DELICIOUS?!?) I first discovered Hudson Cakery based on recommendation & was immediately impressed with the beautiful pictures & variety of options they had to offer. From stunning, detailed cake creations to charming treats, they can craft anything to match your preference. Working with Jennifer & Caroline was an absolute pleasure & we couldn’t have been more pleased with how our wedding cupcake tower turned out. It looked gorgeous at our Chart House reception with the city skyline as a backdrop (great photos!), but more importantly was so moist & tasty. After sampling a variety of cakes, frosting & fillings at the tasting, we decided on chocolate fudge cake with coconut buttercream frosting. Excellent choice! We saved our top layer & cannot wait to unfreeze it for our first-year anniversary. Thank you Hudson Cakery for being so great to work with & for the wonderful cake!

Lorena · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved Hudson Cakery! I had actually found images of their cakes on Pintrest and then I made an appointment for a tasting. We tasted so many good cakes and fillings that we ended up ordering three different tiers! We also wanted floral designs on the cake to match the theme of my wedding and they did it perfectly. To this day we are still getting compliments on how great our cake tasted! Thank you Hudson Cakery!

The Hudson Cakery 7

The Hudson Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Milestone Images
    Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

Hudson Valley Cakery did a beautiful job for my bride and groom this past weekend! The cake was both delicious and beautiful- so beautiful I featured it on Instagram here:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnPjhYUn_V7/?taken-by=milestoneangie They also supplied custom cookies and cake balls, which were very popular with guests.

• Laura Clare
    Laura Clare Wedding Florists

So amazingly talented! Truly a great pro.

• By Appointment Only, 1816 Willow Ave. Weehawken, NJ 07086 See on map