The Hudson Cakery

Weehawken, NJ View map

The Hudson Cakery is a custom cake & cupcake business with an emphasis on TASTE. We bake-to-order with only the freshest ingredients for a delicious addition to your special day.

We specialize in modern designs but we are open to anything you want to create to act as the centerpiece of your event. Every cake we design, we tailor to your needs - from mild to wild - we treat each one as a work of art.

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/12/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

I used Hudson Cakery for my City Hall Wedding Reception :)

The Hudson Cakery made me a delicious Naked Chocolate cake and Jennifer worked with us to add my husband's rum (he works for a liquor company) in the cake for us! It was such a nice personal touch for our day! Jennifer also helped guide me along the process to ensure my cake was decorated with fresh flowers :)

I also ordered a ton of cake pops for the evening, Jennifer and team helped me design them so they matched my dress & my husband's suit. They were a HIT and gone before I could even try one! All my guests kept asking me about the bakery I used, they were truly that impressed. Thanks so much, Hudson Cakery! Will definitely use again for any celebration I have in the future!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious & Beautiful Designs!

Hudson Cakery is amazing!!! Literally the easiest part of wedding planning and the most fun! Everyone was a pleasure to work with and the prices were very reasonable after doing a lot of research at nearby bakeries. Not to mention the cake was delicious! My husband and I aren’t big dessert people so we knew we wanted to do something different and the Hudson Cakery did not disappoint! We had an assortment of beautiful cake pops on a tiered pedestal that all matched our color scheme and a grooms cake to resemble a pancake (my husbands favorite) All of our guests loved the idea so people could grab and go back to the dance floor with the pops and they seriously couldn’t have done a better job making a more realistic stack of pancakes!
    Ashley Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hudson Cakery's creations not only look amazing but taste absolutely delicious. I worked with Jennifer, who was a sweetheart and made the planning process so easy. I had a film-themed wedding. Hudson Cakery made me an R2D2 groomsman cake and Oscar statue sugar cookie party favors. My guests could not believe that R2D2 was a cake and edible. He might have been photographed more than me. Everyone also loved their cookie favors, for who can resist edible glitter?! I was secretly happy that a few guests forgot to take them home...more for me! Thank you again for everything. Dessert is my favorite course and you guys served it up right.

The Hudson Cakery's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased with everything Ashley! Your event looked gorgeous, congrats again!!!
    -Jennifer : )

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Milestone Images Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

Hudson Valley Cakery did a beautiful job for my bride and groom this past weekend! The cake was both delicious and beautiful- so beautiful I featured it on Instagram here:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnPjhYUn_V7/?taken-by=milestoneangie They also supplied custom cookies and cake balls, which were very popular with guests.

Laura Clare Laura Clare Wedding Florists

So amazingly talented! Truly a great pro.

1816 Willow Ave., 1816 Willow Ave. Weehawken, NJ, 07086
2013190363
Location of (The Hudson Cakery)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding