Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Hudson Cakery

Custom Cakes that taste as good as they look.
The Hudson Cakery is a custom cake & cupcake business with an emphasis on TASTE. We bake-to-order with only the freshest ingredients for a delicious addition to your special day.

We specialize in modern designs but we are open to anything you want to create to act as the centerpiece of your event. Every cake we design, we tailor to your needs - from mild to wild - we treat each one as a work of art.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cookies (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Jennifer is amazing! I wish we had more events coming up just to have some of her outstanding cake. Not only was the cake visually stunning, the flavor and texture of the cake was amazing. We decided to have an almond cake with pineapple filling and orange marmalade buttercream. The combination of flavors worked so well together, we couldn’t have asked for a better cake. Jennifer and her staff were so easy to work with. We had a last minute change to the top layer of the cake, and they were able to accommodate our request. My husband recently switched to gluten free and we needed to switch the top layer. Jessica was able to make the top an almond cake with salted caramel – it was amazing. We can’t thank you enough being part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture User6718809, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Cake Stands, Cakes

We had a cake tasting at Hudson Cakery and this review is incomplete as we are still waiting for our estimate...

We arrived at their bakery and as soon as you walk in you can smell the sweet baked goods and it smells so yummy! That was a great intro. We had a previous appointment that helped us solidify our design so we pretty much knew what we wanted when we went in. We were provided individual servings of cakes slices with fillings and a side serving of fillings and icings to taste. We both really enjoyed their Almond and Chocolate cakes. My fiance decided on cookies and cream filling that was so delish. He also decided on their whipped coconut filling that was smooth and tasted like a whipped coquito - lawd have mercy! I requested their whipped dulce de leche and whipped Nutella - OMG! I don't even like Nutella, lol, yet it was a must with the Almond cake. We then discussed our designs and they were able to accommodate every request and sharpen our vision. We were told at the conclusion that we would be emailed a proposal and the design sketch. Also, if we hire them we would be able to get as many sketches needed to ensure we were satisfied, which I could imagine would only take a revision or two. Stay tuned... :)

Profile Picture Raechelle, 7/20/17, 18 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My wedding was on 6/22/17. I had a cake tasting a few months back but that did not do the Hudson Cakery justice. All my guests raved about how beautiful the cupcakes were- yes I ordered 8 dozen different flavors/and designs. Cupcakes were chocolate, vanilla, almond, carrot and red velvet. My cake was a carrot cake and it was so moist and tasty. I would definitely order from them. Jennifer was great to work with and responded to all my emails in a timely fashion. This is not your regular walk in bakery. Hours vary and are mostly by appointment that way you get the attention. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Estefanis, 6/22/17, 2 Reviews

The Hudson Cakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00