The Highlight

Arlington, VA View map

• Debbie
    Debbie Married on 09/27/2019

Flawless, long-lasting makeup

Joanna was a dream to work with! She answered my initial inquiry quickly and provided all the information I needed to make a decision right away. She's got an incredible portfolio, and I knew I was in good hands from the moment I saw her work on Instagram! Joanna captured the look I was going for perfectly-- AND it was a totally different look from what we did during my trial! She was so meticulous-- Joanna took into account everyone's individual makeup preferences. Her looks photographed beautifully and lasted ALL DAY and night!! Joanna made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day, and did an incredible job on my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-laws. I cannot recommend her enough!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/13/2018

One of the *highlights* of my wedding day

From the bridal trial to the day of, Joanna made sure to capture the bridal look I desired from my inspiration photos and went above and beyond to ensure that her products worked well with my sensitive skin. She even includes a mini bridal kit for touch-ups, yet guess what... her make-up was flawless from early in the morning until the after party came to a close at 4:00 in the morning. Better yet, I didn't feel "made up", I just felt natural and beautiful! She absolutely nailed it for me and all my bridesmaids!

Joanna and her teammate were super easy to work with and wonderful the day of the wedding. I was absolutely glowing and have never felt more beautiful! Even better, her work photographs beautifully - none of us looked overdone - we just looked fabulous! Working with Jo will be one of the BEST decisions you will make - she's amazing!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 04/28/2018
    Joanna truly has a passion for what she does and it shows! Joanna is very professional, easy to work and talented! She made my bridal party, my mom and I look gorgeous on my wedding day. She listens to exactly what you want and then produces. I got SO many compliments on my make-up and the lashes she used for me were AMAZING and really made my eyes pop! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Thank you!

Joanna is a MUST for your wedding day team.

Arlington
(808) 285-4819
Location of (The Highlight)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding