The Graduate Seattle

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

The Graduate Seattle is an opulent wedding venue situated in the heart of Washington's lively University District. Constructed in the 1930s, the beautiful venue offers couples various event spaces and packages to suit their unique needs. With an art-deco design, high ceilings, and lavish chandelier and lighting fixtures, couples are welcome to celebrate their milestone day in style, surrounded by friends and family. The full-service venue is conveniently located just a 30-minute drive from Seattle Tacoma Airport and is also easily accessible by the light rail. Not just for the wedding day itself, newlyweds and their guests can enjoy all Seattle has to offer in a wedding weekend based out of this modern space.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can choose from five event spaces in The Graduate Seattle. Ranging in size from 437 to 2,400 square feet, parties can range in size from intimate gatherings to 225 guests. Each room is elegantly decorated and furnished with modern touches. From a decadent meal in The Wright Ballroom to a drink in the rooftop bar taking in the stunning city views, there is something for everyone to enjoy here. The hotel offers 154 guestrooms for those who wish to extend their trip and explore more of Seattle. Each room is fitted with modern amenities for an even more enjoyable stay.

This pet-friendly venue caters to everyone for the big day. The dedicated staff look after setup and clean up of the event space, also providing tables, chairs, linens, and offering additional event rentals too. A valet service for guests adds to the celebrity style of the venue, while the weds-to-be can prepare for the day in onsite get-ready rooms. The newlyweds can welcome their guests to the reception with hors d'oeuvres and a cocktail reception served from a bar stocked with beers, wines, and liquors of their choice. Seasoned chefs work with each couple to design a menu suited to them. Meals can be served in their style of choice, from buffets and stations to plated and family-style. Couples are welcome to make use of outside vendors to help them create their dream day, perfectly tailored to them.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

May
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December
  • Lara
    Lara Married on 08/23/2013
    I stayed at the Hotel Deca the night before my wedding so I could get a good night sleep and relax. They were incredibly accommodating. When I got there to check in they let me know that they were upgrading me to a Suite on my last night as a single lady (woohoo!). When I got to the room (which was amazing) there was a bottle of wine waiting for me along with a note from Vanessa from Guest Services welcoming me and telling me to let them know if I needed anything. While I was getting ready they were great at making sure my bridesmaids and hair and makeup ladies got access. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to staying there again!

Also, the view from the suite was amazing and it looked right out at my church which was pretty cool :)
    Sora Married on 06/20/2009
    Tony's Events and Catering handles booking the hotel for weddings. Kris Brown, their Sales Manager, was a delight to work with. She was very accommodating, and very responsive to us and our needs. The venue looked perfect when we got there for the reception, down to the smallest detail! We loved every moment we were there.

Michele Oliveri handles the hotel blockings, and that went really well, too. The hotel rooms are pricey, though!

Deals

The Graduate Seattle 1
Exclusive

Team

Gabrielle Sweet Sweet
Gabrielle Sweet Sweet
Catering Sales Manager

I started with the Graduate Seattle in October 2021! Born and raised in Tacoma, WA, I am so excited to be a part of this historic Seattle hotel and this unapologetically unique hotel group. Prior to joining the Graduate, I was in San Diego coordinating weddings at a winery where we did a minimum of 50 weddings each year. The I went to the most premier catering company in San Diego where I serviced weddings, corporate events and large-scale sporting events. I've done it all and I'm excited to bring your vision to life at the Graduate Seattle.

• Gourmondo
    Rating 4.5 out of 5 , 2 Reviews
    · Wedding Caterers

4507 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA, 98105
2066342000
Location of (The Graduate Seattle)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding

Wedding Venues