The Glamour Lens Social Booth

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

The Glamour Lens Social Booth

Our number one goal is to help you capture and preserve every memory at your event with our photo booth. When you rent a photo booth from us, jointly we will create a one-of-a-kind experience that reflects your event's theme and vision. We can customize your photo booth rental experience with a variety of options for your event, including branding each picture with customized logos, names, dates or anything else you would like.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What is the starting price for tents?

$450

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$100

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Denisha Married on 08/26/2021

Great experience

We booked the 4-hour digital images w/ flower wall backdrop & neon sign for our wedding and we loved this service! They were timely, responded to all of our needs very fast, and everything was beautiful! Template and all! There was an incident where the neon sign was forgotten and I appreciated their honesty and willingness to refund the amount for it! I throughly enjoyed working with them!

The Glamour Lens Social Booth's reply:

Thank you Denisha , for your kind words. Our model is to always be honest and truthful.
  • Susana
    Susana Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent service

I highly recommend this vendor for any event!

Deals

Leni San Juan
Leni San Juan
Owner

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to take a moment to finally introduce my self and add a face to The Glamour Lens Social Booth.

My name is Leni San Juan-Vasquez owner of The Glamour Lens Social Booth in Dallas Texas. My mission is to help couples capture memory and adding a elegant touch to their special day. Photo Booth + Flower Wall + Neon Signs.

Thank you to all my clients that have trusted me with you special day and allowing us to a part of their special day.

Dallas, Texas Dallas, TX, 75228
97126195015
Location of (The Glamour Lens Social Booth)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding