707 Seigle Ave, Charlotte, NC 28204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About The Girlfriend’s Glam Company

The Girlfriend’s Glam Company is a wedding beauty salon located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Started by friends Sarah, Jade, and Brooklyn, these co-owners wanted to give soon-to-be-newlyweds a space to relax with their own friends before the big day. Collectively, the three women have more than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. They bring a passion for celebrating, uplifting, and bringing out the authentic beauty of their clients to their work.

Outside of their wedding work, the Girlfriend’s Glam Company offers full hairstyling services, including colors and cuts. For the big day, they provide several packages. Clients can book the Main Event, which comes with a trial, skincare prep, and full hair and makeup for the newlywed. The Bride’s Tribe also includes the wedding party, and a bundle package combines both services. The girlfriends provide on-site services to make for convenience and ease on the big day, and can even travel abroad. They strive to create an atmosphere where every client feels comfortable to explore their natural beauty and find the look that emphasizes their best self.

Follow The Girlfriend’s Glam Company on
img 2459 51 1986281 160442975789612

4 Reviews for The Girlfriend’s Glam Company

Lauren L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding 10-17-20

I had a great time with the ladies. They responded back quickly. They were on time to the event. They were professional and did a great job with the services they were hired for. They did makeup for myself, my mom and 5 bridesmaids and we all looked amazing. I would recommend this group of ladies.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Raven B. · Married on 10/12/2020

Wedding makeover!

These ladies were beyond professional and talented! Got me ready for my best friends wedding and the look was beautiful!! I would definitely recommend and will book with them for other events

Sent on 11/05/2020

The Girlfriend’s Glam Company FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 105
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95
    $ 80
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

Team of The Girlfriend’s Glam Company

Sarah

Sarah

Hi ! I'm Sarah.

I've been passionate about hair for 15 years and have serviced the cities of NY - LA - NJ. My newest creative endeavors lead me to Charlotte in 2019 and my focus has been on building relationships with this community.

I really love it here! Some of my favorite things to do include exploring new restaurants, walking on the greenways & yoga/meditation in the park. I love anything artsy and capturing beautiful moments with friends or by myself.

The beauty industry to me is more than just looking good- it's the feeling of serenity & peace, you offer yourself, when you sit with me.

My experience as an artist has led me to style hair abroad in Italy, and New Zealand for women's circles as well as Jamaica for island weddings. I'm a multi cultural artist and range in all textures of hair. I enjoy trying new things and love transformation!

The Girlfriend's Glam Co. is my passion project with intent to serve high vibes!

Jade

Jade

Hi everyone, I'm Jade.

I grew up right outside of Charlotte in Indian Trail.

Some of my favorite things to do include traveling, watching sports (go Lakers), anything active or fitness related, and exploring new places in Charlotte. Also, I can’t forget spending time with my Maltipoo, Khloe; I would bring her everywhere if I were allowed.

I am currently a Cosmetology student set to graduate in 2021. Ever since I can remember, I have always wanted to help people feel better. I have a deep passion for the beauty industry, and how it has the power to transform people on the outside as well as the inside. Through this connection, it allows us to help people feel more confident, overcome struggles, transform them for their most special occasions, and it brings about an amazing feeling to be able to take part in that process.

Savannah

Savannah

Owner

Hi everyone, I am Savannah!

Although, some of you may know me as Brooklyn.

I was born and raised in Asheville, NC and relocated to Charlotte in 2015. I have always nurtured my spirituality while balancing my love for plants and my 3 black cats.

I have obtained 6 years of skincare and makeup experience. Enhancing natural beauty is my foremost goal when working with my clients. I consider myself a multifaceted artist with a range of looks from fresh, natural to off-beat, edgy.

I have received vast training by some of the industry’s most highly regarded brands, such as Chanel and Tom Ford cosmetics. Super excited to bring my unique touch to The Girlfriend’s Glam Company for your special event.

• 707 Seigle Ave Charlotte, NC, 28204 See on map
    Location of (The Girlfriend’s Glam Company)