The Garden Studio

Annandale, VA View map

$5,040 Typical Price

The Garden Studio creates lush natural garden style bouquets and floral arrangements using seasonal and unique flowers, as well as unusual greenery, grasses and seedpods. The goal is to create stunning works of floral art for your wedding or special event.

Experience
Kim Pawley Helfgott, the floral designer and owner of The Garden Studio, decided to make a career change that combined her lifelong love of gardening, nature, and art. Her floral design studio was createdto provide a highly customized floral design experience for wedding couples.

The Garden Studio provides floral design services for a limited number of weddings and events each year to ensure the highest quality of excellence. Kim will work closely with you to create a floral design plan that will complement your wedding colors and enhance your venue. The Garden Studio has built a reputation for flexibility, responsiveness, and attention to every detail to achieve your wedding vision. The end result is floral arrangements that are unique, beautiful, and memorable.

Areas Covered
The Garden Studio is based in Northern Virginia and designs wedding flowers for Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland, and beyond.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$235

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$97

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$21

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$124

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$301

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,040

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Jane
    Jane R. Married on 04/16/2022

Incredible Flowers from the Garden Studio!

If there was one comment we got over and over all weekend, it was about how beautiful, impressive, and full of joy our floral arrangements were. We wanted a simple, yet vibrant color palette for our April wedding. While the bridal party all wore black and white, our flowers were all the many bright colors of spring. Kim did an incredible job selecting fresh and exciting flowers that fit together perfectly in bouquets, a floral swag on our chuppah, and many centerpieces. My husband's aunt (who works professionally as a florist) said she LOVED how everything was done.

I felt so beautiful carrying my bouquet, and I was honestly stunned when I turned the corner to process down the aisle and saw the gorgeous flowers adorning the chuppah. I am so excited that all our family portraits were taken in front of that garland. Kim was a pleasure to work with. She really listened to what my vision was, and asked questions and sent photos in advance to make sure she was on track with what I wanted and what I liked. We couldn't have been happier with the final product!

The Garden Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I was so thrilled to bring your beautiful, bright, vibrant wedding vision to life!
    Stephanie R. Married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful job!

Kim did a beautiful job with our florals! She took a blank slate space and brought in so much life and texture, all while helping us maintain our budget. I had a vague vision, and she took it and ran with it–bringing in so many elements that I would have never considered using. The flowers were stunning and lasted a full week after the wedding! Kim was super responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend working with Kim for your wedding. She has a great eye for detail and style, and you won’t be disappointed!

The Garden Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I was so thrilled to see how the flowers transformed a hotel ballroom into a beautiful garden, bursting with life.
    C. P. Married on 11/21/2021

Dreamy florals!

Kim & The Garden Studio is phenomenal!!! I entered my talks with Kim completely unsure about what I wanted. I gave Kim the bare minimum -- "I like muted autumn colors, textures, and organic movement" -- and she turned this measly amount of information into the most beautiful floral arrangements; all while keeping my budget in mind. Kim is an absolutely joy to work with, she is patient (great for the confused brides like me!), incredibly sweet (great for everyone!), and flexible (also great for the confused brides like me!). She made planning around florals so easy and I cannot recommend her enough.

The Garden Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I loved creating your magical and unique wedding based on the inspiration you provided!

Kim Helfgott

18 photos · 08/08/2020
  • Nathalie & Bobby
    43 photos · 06/22/2019

8209 Captain Hawkins Ct Annandale, VA, 22003
Location of (The Garden Studio)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding