The Garden Studio Reviews

The Garden Studio 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Scotto · Married on 06/08/2019

Kim Is Amazing!

Working with Kim was like a dream come true! She was able to work with our budget and vision to create the most beautiful floral arrangements and designs that went perfectly with our venue. She is so incredibly talented and we received so many lovely compliments about her work from all of our guests. We are so grateful to have found Kim and we would highly recommend her and her team for any wedding or formal affair!

Sent on 06/10/2019

The Garden Studio's reply:

Thank you Melissa! i loved making your vision come to life. It was a joy to work with you and Austin! Wishing you both a lifetime of love!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience

Kim was fantastic with everything for the wedding. She understood my vision and my budget from the start. She was always responsive and we did a wedding walk through at the venue to sort out how everything would flow. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/13/2019

The Garden Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia! I never worked with an orange and blue color palette before, but loved creating your flowers. am so happy for you and Aaron!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

1.19.19 wedding Floral perfection

I loved working with Kim, she exceeded every expectation and truly helped create my dream wedding. I wanted wintery greens and florals without looking Christmasy and she did exactly that but times 10! I don’t have all of my photos back but I have one of my bouquet to share. She is professional and creative and her excitement equaled my own. I couldn’t be happier. 📷 by Melissa Ferguson

Sent on 01/24/2019
    The Garden Studio 8

The Garden Studio's reply:

Megan, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so fun creating your wedding flowers and even more fun to see your reaction! Thanks for sharing the photo- you are a stunning bride. Wishing you and Ross a lifetime of love.

Kim Helfgott
    The Garden Studio
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Stunning!

Kim completely knocked it out of the park with the florals for our November 2018 wedding! She understood our vision immediately and had such wonderful ideas that I was more than comfortable putting my trust in her. Her prices are incredibly reasonable for this area.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    The Garden Studio 9
    The Garden Studio 10
    The Garden Studio 11
    The Garden Studio 12
    The Garden Studio 13
    The Garden Studio 14

Adrianne · Married on 09/01/2018

From the moment we first messaged Kim, she was responsive, professional, easy to work with, and detail-oriented. I don’t know too much about flowers and didn’t know how to express my vision for what I wanted our wedding bouquets and arrangements to look like other than whatever greenery images I found on Pinterest, but Kim was still able to work with me and helped make our wedding day gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. She used her creativity and knowledge to make our bouquets and arrangements loose, unique, and with different flowers than I’m used to seeing at weddings. We highly recommend booking Kim!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Diamond · Married on 08/26/2018

Kim was awesome to work with! She was SO patient with me, as we made so many changes initially to our order to be more cost effective. She gave me suggestions to help me stay within my budget, and was always prompt in her communication. Kim attended our walk through to get a feel for the venue, and our vision, and her product absolutely delivered! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I could tell how much love and effort she put into her work. Flowers are expensive, and I was pretty ignorant prior to searching for florists. But, despite the financial sacrifice- Kim’s service was worth every penny!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    The Garden Studio 15
    The Garden Studio 16

Ruth · Married on 06/23/2018

Cannot say enough how wonderful it was to work with Kim. We wanted a natural look for my daughters wedding and the flowers were absolutely perfect. They were in perfect condition when delivered and her instructions and advice on caring for them paid off as they lasted for days after. We could not have been more pleased. Outstanding value for money.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Sophia · Married on 06/23/2018

Kim was absolutely amazing! She took the time to speak with me about my vision for the flowers and she generously made the effort to come out to the venue twice before the wedding to meet with me and to get a feel for the setting and the theme of the wedding. Kim was lovely and she made the experience of choosing my flowers fun and personal. She even had the idea to incorporate some flowers from my mother’s garden into my bouquet as a special personal touch. Kim understood exactly what “look” I was aiming for and offered really helpful advice and suggestions. And her floral pieces were absolutely stunning! She designed beautiful floral crowns and bouquets for the bridal party that complimented the colors of the bridesmaids’ dresses and my bridal gown perfectly. Kim also designed a huge floral display to decorate the arbor that my husband and I got married under. The arrangement was unbelievably intricate and absolutely stunning! We had so many compliments on the flowers from our guests - they really were perfect! I could not recommend Kim more highly — thank you so much for all your hard work and for making the backdrop to my big day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    The Garden Studio 17
    The Garden Studio 18
    The Garden Studio 19
    The Garden Studio 20
    The Garden Studio 21
    The Garden Studio 22

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

Kim is an amazing floral designer and artist! She is delightful to work with and will make your day uniquely yours' -- listening very carefully to what you want and making it happen. Her designs are gorgeous, reflecting her love of flowers and the garden. She brings passion and commitment to everything she does!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Santiago · Married on 04/22/2018

Hello, best in the business right here, Kim from The Garden Studio is simply the greatest choice. No regrets whatsoever, it's one less thing to worry about if you choose her. From flower bouquet, floral arrangements, the fireplace, sweetheart table, centerpiece and the boutonniere. I'll never forget the King Protea she arranged for the bouquet. Thank you for everything Kim!

Sent on 05/18/2018

The Garden Studio's reply:

Thank you Santiago! Loved working with you and Raquel!

Raquel · Married on 04/12/2018

My husband and I we had the pleasure to work with the Garden Studio in a wedding styled shoot and the flower arrangements were breath taking! The design and colors were just fabulous!!! Kim was so nice and professional and you can tell that she does her work with passion. 100% recommended !

Sent on 05/18/2018
    The Garden Studio 23
  • Y

Yvette · event on 03/09/2018

Upon seeing Kim’s work for wedding and other events, I’ve asked her to make arrangements for my dinner parties and holiday decorations. With utmost professionalism, she worked closely with me to recommend arrangements to suit my décor and tableware, and the atmosphere that I wanted to achieve. The outcomes have been stunning. Her arrangements spring from her innate abilities and a core sense of color and beauty that results in amazing, living art. Her arrangements are a pure celebration of flowers and all things nature. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Carol · Married on 01/11/2018

The Garden Studio does amazing flower arrangements! The very talented owner, Kim Helfgott, uses a variety of flowers and greenery to make spectacular bouquets. She is not only extremely knowledgeable in floral design, but also very easy to work with on designing just what you want to make your day extra special.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2017

We had a great experience with Kim, and absolutely loved our flowers! She was attentive t detail created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres for our wedding. During out meeting, I showed Kim several photos from Pinterest of arrangements I liked. She quickly caught onto my style and recommended other flowers which fit perfectly in our theme. Working with her was lovely, as she was responsive, friendly and helpful. She made my dream bouquet! I had dozens of compliments on the flowers throughout the night and following the wedding. I recommend Kim to anyone looking for a wedding florist or any other event.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/30/2017

Kim was wonderful to work with, very knowledgeable, patient and thoughtful. She is passionate about her work and it is reflected in her arrangements. Kim had great ideas - told us what was trending but she also listened to my daughter (the bride) and successfully incorporated all ideas together, including a piece of ribbon from my mother's wedding dress. Logistically she was spot on, delivering the flowers and setting everything up leaving us to not worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/12/2018

The Garden Studio's reply:

Kristin, Thank you so much for your kind review! It was wonderful working with you and an honor to play a part in this special wedding day.

Tamoley · Married on 12/23/2017

Kim Helfgott has a true passion for her work! Her arrangements are so organically beautiful and creative. Kim is also that rare business person who really listens to her clients!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Jane · Married on 07/01/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. She is thorough, creative, and an excellent listener. She even took me to the floral wholesaler to pick out flowers for my demo bouquet so that I could see the colors in person. I felt as though she took all of my thoughts seriously and was truly able to tap into the vision that I had for the look of our wedding. On the day of, her floral arrangements were breathtakingly beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 02/28/2018
    The Garden Studio 29
    The Garden Studio 30
    The Garden Studio 31

Casey · Married on 10/08/2016

The Garden Studio could have not been more amazing to work with. Kim was so open to our ideas and met with us more than once to go over what we were thinking for our wedding flowers. She got us a proposal very quickly and was great about changing a few things based on our budget. Our flowers turned out so beautiful and I am still getting compliments months later. It was a wonderful experience working with Kim!
    Casey (Bride)