the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design

the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design

Chic, Affordable, Custom Event Design, featuring Homegrown Flowers

the Garden by the Gate creates beautiful flowers that express your unique vision

At the Garden by the Gate, we believe that a beautiful wedding is the beginning of an even more beautiful marriage. Every couple deserves to have the wedding of their dreams, we will do our utmost to make sure your day is unforgettable. We are an events-only florist, so we specialize in weddings and concentrate all our energy on your event.

Listening to your ideas

Set up an initial consultation and tell us your vision for your wedding. we'll share ideas, and design the perfect florals and decor for your special day.

What we do

Your ideas come to life in custom bouquets, hair flowers, centerpieces, ceremony decor and more. We can design your entire wedding to reflect your personal style.

Locally grown

the Garden by the Gate uses flowers grown in our garden or from local flower farms. For the unusual or out-of-season blooms, we work with local providers.

We're here for you

the Garden by the Gate is available to you. Whether it's a road trip to your venue or sharing coffee and inspiration, we support you all the way.

GardenbytheGate.com

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Joy & Nan were so wonderful to work and plan with. I showed them pictures and they created something even more beautiful than I imagined. They were able to make some adjustments to stay within my budget but still deliver on some amazing bouquets and arrangements. My centerpieces MADE my venue. My flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding and I'm so glad to have hired these ladies!

Photo of the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design in Hartville, OH - Bouquets & bouts of the bridal party
Photo of the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design in Hartville, OH - Beautiful bouquets for my September wedding
Photo of the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design in Hartville, OH - September bride!
Photo of the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design in Hartville, OH - One of the arrangements at our church wedding
Photo of the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design in Hartville, OH - Groom's bout & mother's   corsage
Photo of the Garden by the Gate Floral & Event Design in Hartville, OH - Bridal bouquet
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

I highly recommend Garden by the Gate! Joy and Nan totally understood our vision and delivered it at a reasonable price. Flowers were central to our vision! They were spectacular. My daughter said, "Go bold or go home!" They delivered!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anais, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The services provided by Garden by the Gate for our winter wonderland wedding were absolutely perfect. Every meeting was enjoyable as we shared ideas over coffee. They went over and above to coordinate church and reception hall decor, as well as flowers that matched our vision precisely. We received so many compliments and couldn't have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Garden by the Gate.

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/28/14, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1461344147 ae8ec3ca3ca573e9 1436206429003 bouquet2

Free Toss Bouquet!

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
All of our brides receive a free toss bouquet with purchase of any bouquet! A $25 value. This is a fun tradition for "All the Single Ladies."
#WWd621a8b8b07c85ab