Garden by the Gate Floral Design Reviews

10 | Hartville, OH

10 Reviews for Garden by the Gate Floral Design

Raquel Wiggins · Married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful florals and great service!

Joy was so flexible with our COVID wedding and made my dreams come true even though my ideal flowers were out of season. Many people commented on her work, and I’m even getting my bouquet preserved!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Garden by the Gate Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I had so much fun with your theme! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/15/2019

What a Joy to Work With!

All I can say is WOW. Joy blew me away with the absolutely amazing bouquets and boutonnieres she created. I had an outdoor wedding in the woods and I really wanted the flowers to look natural and reflect the setting. Joy is truly an artist and she not only listened to my vision, but she also put together flowers that were even better than I had imagined! If you're looking for an awesome florist, look no further than Garden by the Gate. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Garden by the Gate Floral Design's reply:

Courtney, I'm so thrilled that you were happy with your flowers! Your unique vision made it easy. -Joy

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2018

Nan and Joy are truly the best! Our flowers were beautiful!!!! They have a beautiful vision of what flowers to put together to make it look stunning! They also have a ton of different center pieces to rent to make all of your dreams come true for that day! We LOVED everything that Joy and Nan did! Thanks for making our day BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Garden by the Gate Floral Design's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. All the best to you!

Heidi · Married on 05/12/2018

Joy and Nan were very easy to work with and understood the vision for my daughter's wedding...and came through! We received many compliments. Flowers were gorgeous. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 04/14/2018

I would recommend The Garden by the Gate to everyone! Joy and Nan were amazing, and a real blessing on our big day! They listened to what I was envisioning and made it happen! Everything turned out so beautiful and perfect, and a lot of that is because of Joy and Nan. We received so many compliments on our flowers! Joy and Nan seemed to truly care about us and making our day wonderful!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Joy & Nan were so wonderful to work and plan with. I showed them pictures and they created something even more beautiful than I imagined. They were able to make some adjustments to stay within my budget but still deliver on some amazing bouquets and arrangements. My centerpieces MADE my venue. My flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding and I'm so glad to have hired these ladies!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Garden by the Gate Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly loved all your design ideas and you were a pleasure to work with. Wishing you many, many years of wedded bliss.
    -Joy & Nan

Anais · Married on 07/16/2016

I highly recommend Garden by the Gate! Joy and Nan totally understood our vision and delivered it at a reasonable price. Flowers were central to our vision! They were spectacular. My daughter said, "Go bold or go home!" They delivered!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Garden by the Gate Floral Design's reply:

We were honored to be a part of the celebration for this lovely couple. We had so much fun!

Bethany · Married on 12/28/2014

The services provided by Garden by the Gate for our winter wonderland wedding were absolutely perfect. Every meeting was enjoyable as we shared ideas over coffee. They went over and above to coordinate church and reception hall decor, as well as flowers that matched our vision precisely. We received so many compliments and couldn't have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Garden by the Gate.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/27/2014

The Garden by the Gate Event Design went above and beyond to make our wedding a beautiful day we will always remember. The flowers and decor they grew/put together/and designed were gorgeous! They were always very quick to get back to us about questions, and were always organized and on top of things. In the end, they did everything so perfectly, it was exactly what we pictured. It was very nice to work with them, very fun and personable at all our meetings, and we couldn't be happier with the results! We would definitely recommend them to all of our friends.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Attention to detail was excellent! Very focused on what I was looking for the whole feel of the day to be like. They helped pick out everything and totally nailed my image. When I walked into the reception I couldn't believe how perfect it was, it was even better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 02/20/2015