The Fresh Blossom

Waxhaw, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

The Fresh Blossom, located in south Charlotte, specializes in wedding and event florals that will impress you and your guests for your big day. Owner and designer, Julie, has over ten years experience in floral design, ready to help turn your inspiration into beautiful custom arrangements that will enhance your event. She enjoys working with clients to find the perfect flowers that fit their style, as well as their budget, by suggesting creative options that work for you. We can work with a variety of styles, such as rustic, boho, classic or elegant. We strive to be easy to work with, responsive and happy to help you plan this part of your event.

We work with couples with wedding budgets of all sizes, from gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres all the way up to full-scale flowing arbor décor and centerpieces that will make an impression. If you need flower décor that is unique to your event or venue, we can provide creative ideas and love working with our clients to dress up their venues to fit their vision. Typically, we start with a no charge consultation to learn your preferences, then provide a detailed estimate for you to review. We can also create samples or visit your venue along the way to ensure that you are comfortable. We service all of Charlotte and surrounding areas, such as Matthews, Waxhaw, and Fort Mill, SC.

Products Offered:

• bouquets
  • boutonnieres/corsages
  • centerpieces/table arrangements
  • arbor/arch decor
  • floral crowns
  • altar arrangements
  • aisle decor

Give us a call or message today to find out more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alea
    Alea C. Married on 04/16/2022

Stunning wedding florals

Julie did an absolutely amazing job with all the florals for my wedding! She is very professional, responsive and thorough. She did a great job keeping up with emails, meetings and our shared Pinterest board to make sure we were always on the same page. She truly carried out my wedding vision perfectly! She even made lace flower from my mother's wedding dress and incorporated them into mine and a few of my bridesmaids bouquets. It was such a beautiful, sentimental touch. Thank you for your amazing work Julie!

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you, Alea! We loved doing everything for you and are so happy that you were impressed! You and your families were all very kind and we appreciate you being so great to work with.
    Best wishes to you!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 11/20/2021

Beautiful job on our wedding florals!

Julie did an amazing job on the floral for our wedding. She was so easy to work with and provided great recommendations, tips and guidance throughout the process. She truly captured everything we had in mind so perfectly - from the colors to the types of blooms and greenery to the glassware and candles. She was super accessible and responsive through the planning process and always willing to hop on the phone to answer questions, discuss ideas, etc. She was also flexible in accommodating a last-minute arbor add when we changed our mind on ceremony decorations a few weeks out from the wedding date. I was so impressed with everything she came up with when I walked into the venue on our wedding day - it was so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned in my mind. Julie did an absolutely beautiful job and I highly recommend her!

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen, for your glowing review. I enjoyed working with you to pull it all together and wow you in the end! We were super happy with the final pieces and so happy that you were impressed.
    Wishing you both all the best in your marriage!
  • Megan
    Megan E. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolute perfection

Flowers made up the largest part of my wedding when I was in the planning process. I knew that I wanted them to be in every element from the arch to the appetizer hour, and even a collar for my girl pup. Julie took my dream and brought it to life and then some! I met with her for lunch about 10 months before my wedding and we started a joint pinterest board to gauge what I wanted. She took notes on what colors I loved and what colors I knew I didn't want and made it all happen. Watching her put the arbor detailing up was the most excited I had been all week. Seeing my bridesmaid's get their bouquets (and finally seeing mine) was SO rewarding. I can not IMAGINE a single thing that I would change. This sounds a bit over the top but I mean every word. I can not thank Julie enough for making the 3 hour trip to my venue in Maggie Valley and making all of my floral dreams come true. Now to find out how to make them last forever.

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you Megan! I love to hear that you were excited watching the arbor go up, and so happy you love how it all turned out! I was excited for you to see everything as well.
    I appreciate you being easy to work with, communicating well is one of the best ways we can help make sure it all comes out perfect.
    Congratulations again!

• Tiffany & Zach
    52 photos · 09/21/2019

Pricing

Waxhaw Waxhaw, NC, 28173
Location of (The Fresh Blossom)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding