The Fresh Blossom Reviews

The Fresh Blossom 7
  • Ines

Ines Davis · Married on 09/09/2019

Great flowers1!

Julie did a great job with our flower arrangements. Based on decriptions only she totally nailed it. I planned my wedding from Germany we only spoke on the phone and emailed. So I was even more suprised that it worked out SO well! She responds very quickly to emails and was very patient with the multiple changes I added only a month before the wedding. I would totally recommend her. The flowers looked amazing and she was so easy to work with!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    The Fresh Blossom 10

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you Ines! Happy I was able to capture your style and make it uniquely yours! It was a pleasure to meet you- best wishes to you both as you start a new chapter in life.

Danielle Dunn · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Juliana was great to work with! I would email her and she would respond quickly. She was open to my suggestions of what I wanted, and created something that was more than perfect for my wedding day! Everything looked amazing! Great customer service!

Sent on 07/02/2019

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thanks Danielle! I know we only "met" via email, but I'm happy that we were able to create your bouquets with our communication that way. Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond amazing!

Julie is so amazing at what she does! She created a Pinterest board for us to use and pinned all the ideas we had and she blew it out of the water! She went above and beyond any expectations I could ever thought of! She was so kind and accommodating with all the changes we had to do on our end and knew exactly what we were looking for and gave us many options. Everyone has raved about the flowers and is even still talking about them weeks later! I’ll definitely be using her for any events we have!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    The Fresh Blossom 17
    The Fresh Blossom 18
    The Fresh Blossom 19

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I loved your growler table "numbers" and how it all turned out! Hope you had a wonderful day- wish you many years of love and happiness.

Kasay · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience

Julie was easy to work with and the communication was great. She listened to everything I wanted and even gave suggestions to make it better. She would draw the designs of the bouquets and table arrangements and send them to me to make sure I liked them. Her prices are very reasonable and affordable. I absolutely loved all of the flowers we had and the arrangements she created. We received so many compliments on them. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2019

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you, Kasay. I am glad you all had a good experience- I enjoyed creating all those calla lily pieces, especially the silver bullet boutonnieres! Best wishes!
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing work with a great price!

Julia was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the first email, to the first meeting, to the day of the wedding, she made everything effortless and perfect for me. Her arrangements are so beautiful and she knew exactly what I wanted without me even being able to articulate exactly what it is I envisioned. Everyone is still talking about my bridal bouquet, the cake decor and everything else! Even our photographer was asking, "Who did your flowers? They are amazing!" 2 weeks after the wedding and my flowers still had such a wonderful aroma as they were drying out for a shadowbox. Hire Julia for your next event!! You won't be disappointed! We can't wait to use her and her amazing talent in the future! And as a side note, she worked on my wedding from her last weeks of pregnancy to her beautiful baby boy being only a few months old the day of my wedding! She is a super woman! Thanks again Julia!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Fresh Blossom 20
    The Fresh Blossom 21
    The Fresh Blossom 22
    The Fresh Blossom 23
    The Fresh Blossom 24

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you Raquel! I really appreciate all of the wonderful compliments. I so enjoyed meeting you and being a part of making your day beautiful. Looking forward to crossing paths with you again someday soon!

Jennifer Warnock · Married on 03/30/2019

AMAZING wedding flowers

From the moment I reached out to Julie, she was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. I had three quotes from other florists and The Fresh Blossom was nearly half the cost next lowest quote. Julie was easy to work with - meeting a by phone and in person and always followed up with emails. The flowers turned out exactly how I imagined. The pieces did not skimp on size or flowers - they were absolutely stunning. She provided pieces for the arch for my outdoor ceremony, petals for down the aisle, aisle markers for reserved seats, centerpieces for the reception, a piece that ran the entire length of the staircase inside the venue, bouquets, and other miscellaneous flowers that helped create a elegant atmosphere at my wedding. I could not recommend Julie and The Fresh Blossom enough!

Sent on 04/29/2019

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I very much enjoyed working with you and I wish you both a wonderfully happy marriage!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing florist!

I would highly recommend The Fresh Blossom! Julie did a wonderful job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. I had a difficult time articulating exactly what I was looking for, but Julie
    was able to take my pins and color scheme and create exactly what we were
    looking for. The room was breathtakingly beautiful, as was the floral arch
    she did for our ceremony. Bouquets were stunning - everything was flawless.
    She did a great job of helping us plan as well - her responses were quick
    and very detailed. We made quite a few changes to the original plan and she
    didn't miss a beat. Her prices were also reasonable given the quality that
    we received. The Fresh Blossom did a wonderful job of bringing our vision
    to life, and I would recommend Julie and team enthusiastically and without
    hesitation.

The Fresh Blossom 28
    The Fresh Blossom 29
    The Fresh Blossom 30

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! Everything just came together beautifully and I'm so happy you got to have the ceremony outdoors on that gorgeous day. Wish you both many years of happiness and health!

Molly · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful and Professional

Julie did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding! She captured the vision I had so well and created beautiful accents for the day! She worked with me to get me what I wanted for an affordable price. I had very simple flowers, only using bouquets, one altar arrangement, boutineers for the groomsmen, and corsages for the mothers. Julie did an excellent job in making the flowers stand out but still fit with the rest of the room. She went above and beyond, and she even was willing to drop off the flowers an hour earlier when I asked for an earlier drop off time. It was a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    The Fresh Blossom 31
    The Fresh Blossom 32
    The Fresh Blossom 33
    The Fresh Blossom 34

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thanks Molly for your review and beautiful pics you posted! Wish you much love and happiness in your marriage!

Alyssa Howell · Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding!!!

Juliana was so professional and so much help!! With this being our first time she sat down with us explaining everything in detail and helping with our style! She was always quick to respond with emails and never hesitated to change any information when things got changed or got crazy! She even threw in a last minute bridal bouquet for my bridal shoot that was unexpected but it was so nicely put together! The flowers were so beautiful, you could tell that she took her time putting every piece together to fit us and our theme. We loved working with her and will definitely use her again for other things!

Sent on 01/01/2019

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for your kind review. So glad to meet you both- wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin K Wotanis · Married on 11/24/2018

Best decision!

Julie and her team were amazing! From the beginning, she was super responsive and flexible. I came to her with just a few ideas, not quite sure how to articulate my vision, and she delivered exactly what I had dreamed! The day I met with her, she set up a pinterest board to share some of the flowers she was thinking of using and some that I was interested in as well. Not only does she listen to what you want, she also has a creative vision that makes her work beautiful! One of the best decisions I made for wedding planning!

Sent on 02/11/2019

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you, Caitlin! I enjoyed creating everything for you and we loved how the staircase greenery and lights came together. Wish you both all the best!

Kimberly Phillips · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything I Hoped for and More

The most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    The Fresh Blossom 39
    The Fresh Blossom 40
    The Fresh Blossom 41

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thanks Kim! I loved your fun color palette and enjoyed working with you on this! Wishing you all the best.

cyanasiia · Married on 08/09/2018

Julie is awesome! The first time meeting her was such a great experience. She was so kind an professional and made us feel very secure in choosing her, especially with our wedding being a destination wedding. Julie worked extremely hard to find the specific vases I wanted, and she provided great feedback. She was able to bring my ideas to life! Her floral arrangements were beautiful! I will definitely work with her again

Sent on 08/28/2018

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you, Cyanasiia! I truly enjoyed seeing your beautiful vision come to life- loved how it all ended up looking so glamorous. Looking forward to seeing some of your professional pics! Wishing you both the best.

Lori · Married on 05/26/2018

Highly recommend Julie, she is super helpful and talented.

Julie was able to help me out in a pinch when my scheduled florist went MIA a month out. She jumped in, and saved the day. The flowers and greenery were beautiful, and she was very easy to work with. Would recommend to all my friends.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    The Fresh Blossom 42

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thanks, Lori, for your review. I'm so glad I was able to help out and enjoyed creating these for you!

JaShaun · Married on 05/25/2018

TFB was an answer to my prayers on so many levels!! As a Bride, I was on a budget and very tight timeline and Julie made every come together for our special day within my budget and the time needed. I highly recommend Julie at TFB because she demonstrates patience and excellent customer service. She is honest. She also knows how to pull things together by asking key questions that were important to me as the Bride. I cannot stop gushing about my bridal bouquet and the alter arrangements!! Julie, you captured the vision of our wedding day in an amazing way!! We are so appreciative of you and I will be referring everyone I know to you! My expectations were exceeded. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    The Fresh Blossom 43
    The Fresh Blossom 44

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Julie from The Fresh Blossom did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. From day 1 she was very responsive and asked me many questions and worked with my budget to create the flowers for my wedding. She even made me a pinterest page we could both look at and post ideas to and go over. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day I was blown away! They were literally perfect and exactly what I was looking for. The arch design she created was incredible and we were even able to move it indoors afterwards for the reception. Julie is incredibly creative and talented and made the wedding look beautiful. She even did some centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner the night before that we used again at the wedding and they still looked just as amazing on day 2. You will not regret using The Fresh Blossom for your floral needs, she will work with your vision and budget to create a memorable event. I will surely be using her again in the future!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Juliana did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! Everyone loved them. She was so patient and kind throughout the entire process even with me changing my mind a million times. I am so happy I chose her to be a part of my day.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Lesly · Married on 04/07/2018

Julie was such an amazing florist! I loved everything about all my floral arrangements especially my bouquet. She worked with my budget from day 1 and is the sweetest person I’ve ever met. What I loved the most about her was her bubbly personality and how excited she was to create everything I envisioned. I will recommend her to everyone I know! ❤️

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Fresh Blossom 45
    The Fresh Blossom 46
    The Fresh Blossom 47
    The Fresh Blossom 48
    The Fresh Blossom 49
    The Fresh Blossom 50

heather · Married on 02/17/2018

Let me start off by saying Julie was AMAZING! I sent her a picture of what I wanted and we never even met before the morning of my daughters wedding. I just didn't have the time to meet and we did everything through email. When she came to the venue to drop the flowers off I was blown away! She had nailed my vision! Her pricing is the BEST out of everyone servicing Charlotte.I will never use anyone else when I need any type of flowers for any events! Julie you are the best and I love supporting small local business. I will post pics when we get them back You Rock! Heather Bauer

Sent on 02/21/2018

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you Heather for your review! I'm happy that you were happy with everything- goodness knows that you and your crew made that venue look spectacular. I am happy to have added my touches and helped to take some of the work out of your hands!

Lea · Married on 12/23/2017

The Fresh Blossom was a life saver. We had to plan a wedding quickly and over the holidays... Juliana was amazing. She met me at my house, listened to my vision and made it happen! She also personally delivered everything to us! I could not have been happier with her professionalism and the flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend The Fresh Blossom and will happily use her again for a variety of occasions.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Lizeth · Married on 11/18/2017

Cannot said enough good things about Julie. She did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. Everyone at the wedding love them. Julie is very easy to work with. I had three weeks before my wedding with no flowers, I contacted Julie and she agreed to work with me with a short period of time and with my budget. The flowers look amazing and fresh.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    The Fresh Blossom 51
    The Fresh Blossom 52
    The Fresh Blossom 53
    The Fresh Blossom 54

Laury · Married on 08/20/2017

I searched WeddingWire for a florist that would deliver quality work at an affordable price and my experience with Julie was absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting, she was fully invested in making sure that the flowers for our wedding were both beautiful AND affordable. She did a phenomenal job and made sure that my vision came to life just as we had discussed in prior meetings. On the night before the wedding, I had a bridesmaid unexpectedly come on to the wedding party. I frantically called Julie to see where I could buy extra flowers to make sure everything got done and she just calmed me down and reassured me that everything would be fine and would get solved. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everyone at the church got their assigned flowers and also made sure all of the arrangements were properly set out at the reception venue. I will definitely continue to recommend her to everyone I can in hopes that they can have an experience as lovely as mine.

Thanks again Julie for making our day as special as possible!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    The Fresh Blossom 55
    The Fresh Blossom 56
    The Fresh Blossom 57

Andrea Trammell · Married on 04/22/2017

Best in Charlotte? Its Julie from Fresh Blossom!

Julie was hands down my favorite vendor for my wedding! She was so helpful for a complete flower novice like myself! She walked me through, step by step, what I would need for our wedding, all the while working within our budget. Julie created a bridal bouquet, 7 bridesmaids bouquets, 14 boutonnieres, aisle markers, and centerpieces for all our reception tables. I feel like we got the deal of a century with Julie! She was incredibly prompt with her responses, and so thorough. She even created a Pinterest board just for my wedding so we could share ideas to create the perfect look. On the day of the wedding, she delivered the flowers in individual vases and was ahead of schedule! The pictures look absolutely gorgeous thanks to Julie and I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone! I work in the wedding industry myself and have never been more impressed by a vendor for professionalism, product quality, and overall ease! Do yourself a favor and book her before her schedule fills up! She is one of the best kept secrets for the Charlotte wedding industry :) Thank you Julie!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Fresh Blossom's reply:

Thank you, Andrea, for your great review! I enjoyed working with you and helping make your day a success. Wishing you and Mike many more years of happiness!