About The Flower Petaler

The Flower Petaler specializes in providing uniquely designed floral arrangements. Owner Meredith Russo, with close to twenty years of extensive floral knowledge, guides the use of flower types, their appropriate seasonal use, preperation, and maintenance resulting in the perfect floral designs for any occasion.

We coordinate with you or your planner to ensure our designs fir the mood, style and theme of your entire event. While flowers themselves are the natural focus, the creative use of supporting materials is critical to their visual impact and mood they inspire. Whether these be standard items or imaginative creations, we stand apart.

We have many sources for flowers worldwide. It is our goal to provide you with many options of flowers varities and the freshest, quality flowers possible.

Whether you need a small amount of centerpieces for an intimate gathering, or flowers for your entire wedding party and reception, we cover it all. Flowers are our passion. Making you happy is our profession!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (4)
Venue Visit (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

This is the second time we have used Meredith, and her company, to provide flowers for our daughters wedding. She is wonderful. She took the time to listen to EXACTLY what Katie and Andrew wanted for their wedding, and the flowers, and the decorations, she provided for the chapel, and the reception hall, were beautiful. Not only were the flowers beautiful, they were so carefully arranged, and created especially for THIS event. There were some concerns about "HOW DO WE DO THIS EFFECT" and Meredith gave Katie and Andrew so many choices to choose from, all within their budget. She listened and she did exactly what they wanted, and EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL - the bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the runner for the ceremony, the glass decorations for the Chuppah, and even the Chuppah itself. Everything was perfect. Thank you Meredith, for all your care and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Geralyn, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding was on 11/19/2017. Meredith was such a pleasure to work with. She's so considerate and understanding. She helped me bring my vision to life with my centerpieces, bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah, aisle decorations... She made an incredible effort to really understand what I was going for and made it happen. And let me tell you, it was all GORGEOUS. Although I brought the ideas to the table, I would not have been able to actually execute it with such expertise and perfection as she did. She really appreciated what I wanted. She gave her constructive opinion when necessary, but she never tried to impose her personal preferences (which I experienced with another florist before deciding to work with Meredith). I was very picky about the type of vases that I wanted for the centerpieces...she offered what she had available (which is an enormous selection!) but because I wanted something very specific, she let me purchase my vases separately and was fine to use them! No complaints! (That earlier florist I mentioned who tried to impose her personal preferences, she didn't have the vases I wanted and would only let me pick from her selection.) Meredith was so accommodating when I kept adding new details, tweaking things last minute, or adding completely new pieces. The week before, we needed to add a whole new centerpiece because we added an additional table...and she made it happen without an issue! Let me also mention that I came to Meredith with a specific budget and she did everything she could to help me pick flowers and arrangements that fit within my budget while still being as close to what I wanted as possible. She never pressured me to spend more than what I was comfortable with!
Meredith does a great job and wants to make sure you're happy with what you get. You can tell that she loves what she does and genuinely cares about her customers! I highly recommend choosing Meredith (The Flower Petaler) for your next event!!!

Photo of The Flower Petaler in Huntington, NY - Centerpiece
Photo of The Flower Petaler in Huntington, NY - Chuppah (wish I could've taken it home with me!!)
Photo of The Flower Petaler in Huntington, NY - My bridal bouquet (and ring bearer and flower girl <3)
Photo of The Flower Petaler in Huntington, NY - Aisle decorations
Profile Picture Nicole, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The Flower Petaler Pricing

Table Arrangements
Artificial
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Meredith has floral design down to a science, and gets every client's vision to a T, and always exceeds their expectations! She thinks outside of the box while keeping things classic and timeless so that if she is involved with your event, you know that it's going to be perfect! Highly recommend her to any couples looking for amazing florals where you don't have to worry about someone not getting your vision. She ALWAYS gets it right!

Events

550 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743   See On Map
631-385-4494 (phone)
The Flower Petaler is a wedding Florist from Huntington, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk County, Nassau County, and New York City. The Flower Petaler is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in high quality fresh flowers, unique, custom, details, centerpieces, bouquets, themed wedding and events.