meredith.jensen@hotmail.com, Huntsville, AL 35802 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Girl

My name is Meredith, The Flower Girl! I absolutely love what I do. Why should you choose me for your next wedding or event? One reason is because I strive to make a bride's vision a reality. There is nothing better than the way a bride's eyes light up when you hand her her bouquet, or when she walks in the reception room and sees a room full of beautiful floral arrangements. Lots of florists out there are only focused on producing expensive, cookie-cutter arrangements that are easy and convenient for them to make. I love being creative and will work with any design concept. I also work with a bride's budget to make sure she is getting the most for her money. I'm trustworthy, reliable and honest. Call The Flower Girl for your wedding or event!

Follow The Flower Girl on

anniversary party 039
bouque

5 Reviews for The Flower Girl

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2013

You did great, Meredith! Everything was beautiful, the flowers were exactly what I visioned. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Mae · Married on 10/27/2013

As a photographer, I've seen the work of many florists. Meredith however stood out among all of them. So naturally, we used her as our florist for our wedding. She is incredibly talented, professional and has such a creative, artistic, pinterest-like style. She truly exceeded our expectations! LOVE HER WORK!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Amber · Married on 06/01/2013

The Flower Girl is amazing! The floral arrangements at the reception, my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, and the guys corsages were so creatively and beautifully arranged. I was speechless when I saw how everything came together. I gave her just a basic idea of what I wanted, and the end product far exceeded anything I ever imagined. Her price is reasonable and and she went above and beyond in her job. I would definitely recommend using her for your wedding or for anything else!

Sent on 06/19/2013

The Flower Girl FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• meredith.jensen@hotmail.com Huntsville, 35802 See on map