Chicago, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Girl Company

The Flower Girl Company is a wedding floral design company based in Chicago, Illinois. This floral designer works with clients to discover your favorite florals, styles, and unique taste so that your wedding day ambiance is personalized to you. They strive to create a floral aesthetic and unique arrangements that reflect you, making your wedding as beautiful and memorable as it should be.

The Flower Girl Company brings a personalized approach to floral design that allows clients to maintain full control over their wedding day florals. Not only does the floral designer offer consultations, but they also get to know each client’s individual style and taste in order to achieve the florals that you’ve always envisioned on your wedding day. They also work with your event budget and accommodate weddings of all sizes, from a simple bridal bouquet to centerpieces for an event with hundreds of guests. They will transform your wedding space with their event design, and delivery and set-up are included in all floral design packages. The Flower Girl Company is experienced in floral design of all styles, and creates a variety of arrangements including:

• Aisle decor

The Flower Girl Company 3
  • I

Ivet · Married on 08/02/2019

Exceptional

I cannot say enough of how amazing Kate is. She exceeded my expectations with her floral creations the day of our wedding. I honestly just gave her ideas of what I liked and let her work her magic. I am so happy I did this because everything turned out beautiful. It was so easy to communicate with Kate. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner. Getting closer to the wedding date, I changed my mind about what I wanted as the color scheme for my bouquet and I knew there was a possibility of it not being possible due to time restraints. Well, let me tell you, Kate MADE it possible and I loved it! I would 100% recommend Kate to anyone. Her work is exceptional and she is so down to earth which made the whole process easy and one less stress to worry about.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2019

Kate made. It. Happen!

Kate was recommended to us through our planner approximately 4 weeks from our wedding date- we hemmed and hawed for way too long about whether or not we even needed a florist that eventually our planner had a Real Talk with us that even though our vision was simple, we needed an actual professional with actual flowers to actually pull it off. Enter Kate!

I had like one 30 minute phone call with Kate during which I shouted at her about wildflower definitions and word-vomited about which flower accessory I would wear (I'm a queer non-binary suit wearer that gardens, and I didn't want to look like a 'boy in a suit' but also couldn't figure out what 'more than a boutonnière' would look like).

Kate took that conversation, a copy-pasted photo spread my wife put together, and a drawing I did in crayon of our table set up, along with ~75 thrifted/vintage/recycled bud vases and made it HAPPEN. Our florals were perfect. Kate seemingly was able to read our minds and flawlessly execute a vision without any day-of input from us, in addition to being very reasonably priced. Thanks so much Kate!

[Review written by Stephanie's spouse, Ann]

Sent on 09/12/2019
    The Flower Girl Company 4
    The Flower Girl Company 5
    The Flower Girl Company 6

The Flower Girl Company FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60657 See on map