45592 hwy 936, Saint Amant, LA 70774 Map · Phone number

About The Floral Cottage Florist

Weddings are our specialty! We are a mother and daughter team specializing in wedding floral design here at The Floral Cottage Florist. Our love of flowers shines through in every detail of our wedding floral design. We have a passion for creativity and add an artful flair to everything we do in our business. Now serving the Baton Rouge, New Orleans and surrounding areas. Contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss ideas, flowers and cost at 225-675-6291 or thefloralcottageflorist@yahoo.com. Please see our work at facebook.com/floralcottageflorist, Instagram @thefloralcottageflorist or on Twitter @floralcottag. We know you will be pleased!

ej1a0101 51 76729
Tate Tullier Photography
ej1a0101 51 76729

1 Reviews for The Floral Cottage Florist

Alicia · Married on 03/18/2017

This vendor went above and beyond my expectations. Ive told them what I was interested in as my flowers for my wedding and even sent them pictures of what I like. They made my flowers 10 times more beautiful than the pictures I thought I was in love with.

Sent on 03/21/2017

The Floral Cottage Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 45592 hwy 936 Saint Amant, 70774 See on map