Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Leona Sue's Florist

Still blooming since 1974

We are a family owned full service florist operating since September 4, 1974. Leona Sue founded the company with a vision to provide personal service and quality flowers to all customers. Weddings have always been a special area we love! Annie Alleman, daughter of Leona Sue is a lead designer and also a certified wedding planner eager to help each bride create the wedding of her dreams.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

I was married in April 2016, and the flowers from Ms. Annie at Leona Sue's were gorgeous! I didn't have strong opinions about the kinds of flowers I wanted, I just knew what colors and how much I wanted to spend. Ms. Annie took that information and put together beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres. The flowers were delivered on time, and my bridal bouquet was in a nice vase, which kept it fresh before the ceremony and made a great display during the reception. I would highly recommend Leona Sue's to other brides!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/16/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Annie's team at Leona Sue's took my dream and made it a reality! They were so great at taking my ideas and my spending preferences, and then finding alternatives to achieve the same end goal. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User5242684, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Leona Sue's provided all of the flowers for my wedding. I was really unsure of what flowers I wanted, but knew I wanted an ivory assortment. The arrangements, bouquets, boutineers, and corsages came out exactly how I imagined with no instruction! They were very flexible with meeting times and very professional. We were even able to loan vases for our table decorations! I would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Profile Picture User4531764, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews