Pricing information

Reception
$4,000 starting price
Ceremony
$1,000 starting price

The Filter Building on White Rock Lake is a wedding venue in Dallas, Texas. Nestled alongside the scenic shores of White Rock Lake, this building provides an idyllic backdrop for your special day. Guests can enjoy the water views and gentle breezes that take them from the hectic pace of the city and into a world of relaxation.

Facilities and Capacity

The Main Hall is a breathtaking space that showcases the beauty of the past and the present. With a seating capacity of up to 200 people, this splendid hall provides a spacious and versatile setting for your wedding celebrations. Adorned with historic exposed red brick walls reminiscent of the roaring 1920s and boasting stunning stained concrete floors, it radiates sophistication and character. The original iron trusses overhead add a touch of architectural splendor, creating a captivating and unique ambiance. For cocktail hour, The Lakeside Terrace makes the perfect spot for guests to mingle. The get-ready suite on the second floor is a luxurious haven that offers ample space for the entire wedding party to enjoy some pampering. With its thoughtful amenities, you have everything you require to feel relaxed, radiant, and ready to walk down the aisle.

The dedicated staff at The Filter Building on White Rock Lake are there to ensure your big day matches your vision. Award-winning executive Chef Adam Fiscus and his team at FGF Catering work to design a delicious menu and presentation. A comprehensive furniture package is included with all rentals, with seating laid out following your chosen floor plan.

illustration popular

Venues you may like

See other venues that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite

91% Recommended by couples

T
Thomas R. Sent on 08/14/2023

Effortless

By keeping catering, setup, linens, and venue management all in-house, FGF at the Filter Building made our wedding experience effortless. The day went incredibly smoothly and myself and my bride had a blast. Also, a special mention to our bridal attendant with FGF, Betsy, as she served us throughout the night. She also made sure to save some hors d'eouvres for us to bring over after the ceremony as we took a minute to ourselves in the bridal sweet. Overall, a fantastic experience and we highly recommend FGF and the Filter Building at White Rock Lake.
Shira
Shira B. Sent on 06/05/2019

Beautiful - Bare Bones

This venue is beautiful and very easy to work with. Their fees are transparent so you will have no surprises tacked on.
The only thing they provide is round tables, white garden chairs, and hightop/cocktail tables. String lights on the patio are an additional fee and well worth it.
All of my Dallas vendors were familiar with them so that made life easy as well. They have floorplans on their website you can work with to create your own floorplan with your vendors, or send to your coordinator if you have one.
I know there was an officer on duty but I hardly noticed him. I think I saw him twice - once when I was about to walk out to the ceremony, and once when we were about to leave for our sparkler exit.
We decided to move our ceremony to the patio at the last minute since the lawn was still in the sun at 6:30pm and I didn't want me or my groom and guests getting sweaty - nor to have the sun in my eyes. This was a bit cramped. I had 5 chairs on either side of the aisle - go with only 4 chairs if you move up to the patio.
I loved the ambiance. My guests could be outdoors conversing in a more relaxed environment, or inside partying on the dance floor.
The location is super easy to get to, and there are loads of picture perfect places around the lake.
We paid the additional fee for an outside caterer so we could have a food truck (Tacos Bites and Beats). This was a hit but not recommended for parties much larger than 100.
Definitely recommend The Filter Building.
A
Alex S. Sent on 03/26/2020

Beautiful Venue

We loved our wedding at the Filter Building! It had rained for many days before our wedding so we opted to have the ceremony inside, but it was still beautiful. We had no issues working with the staff to coordinate everything we needed there that day and as others have said, they were always very transparent about their pricing and policies, so there were no surprises. We choose to work with one of the preferred caterers, which I would recommend as the venue does have some specific rules (understandably so) regarding how the venue needs to be cleaned at the end of the night and the caterer already knew what to do without me having to tell them anything.
illustration stars

48 photos 路 06/15/2019
Kristy & Heather
21 photos 路 04/12/2015

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues