The Experience

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ View map

$3,000 Most Popular Price

The Experience is the brainchild of well-known event professionals Joe Falco and Tom McTighe. For the last twenty years Joe and Tom have provided entertainment for thousands of weddings and events as part of the some of the Tri-State Area's top entertainment companies. Over the course of the last few years they saw a need in the market for an all-inclusive event design firm that could offer its clients excellent value along with unsurpassed quality and service. Our team of entertainment pros will make your event a huge success.

Our Services Include:

• Media Screens
  • And More

Lindsey M. Married on 07/12/2021

True NYE Experience

We used The Experience for our New Years Eve wedding and they absolutely killed it. It was the best wedding ever, the music choices were spot on and they were amazing with our requests. We highly recommend them!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 05/14/2021

The DJ you need in your life

JOE WAS AMAZING!!! Couldn't be happier that we booked with him. He is so good at what he does, so responsive, and listened to all the input I gave him on how I wanted my wedding day to be. I didn't want the "in your face" DJ and he gave me just that. He did just enough to get the crowd going and out dancing on the dancefloor, but wasn't overbearing. He was so professional and appropriate for what we wanted. I don't think I left the dancefloor the whole night I had such a great time. Go meet him at a wedding show- nicest guy and so good at what he does! You won't regret it.
    Steve W. Married on 04/08/2020

Perfection!

We decided to use DJ Joe Falco for our wedding in August. Joe has worked both of my older brother’s weddings, and we, along with their guests, loved him! We reached out to Joe, and the he explained the process to us in a clear and concise platform, from song selection to extras to pricing, things could not have been more simple. My wife and I gave Joe a tough task, as we could not narrow down the songs we wanted to be played, so we just told Joe to play the classics and that we wanted people on the dance floor as much as possible. Throughout our reception, the dance floor was packed with people singing and dancing, just as we imagined our wedding reception to be. We received feedback from many of our guests, and those that were dancing LOVED him, and those that were unable to dance, said they loved that the music was not too loud and that they could still have conversations with people sitting next to them. To sum up, Joe is the PERFECT DJ!

1100 NJ-88 Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742
Location of (The Experience)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding