Laurita Winery

• Eagle Ridge Golf Club

29 Reviews for Laurita Winery

• Elia

Elia & Tim · Married on 02/11/2019

Laurita Winery is a perfect venue for a unique experience

I have been to events catered by Branches but have never experienced such a unique experience with Branches at a very unique venue, Laurita Winery. Upon arrival, the staff accommodated our every needs, even providing us with a wagon to take pictures around the venue, a special thanks to our driver, Walt, who is always a pleasure to work with. Within two hours the staff transformed the venue into an even more magical venue then it already is. Even throughout the evening, they continued to transform the venue. From the cocktail hour to dinner and the dessert table to name a few. I didn’t even notice the staff was there, they took care of EVERYTHING. Mike, the wedding attendant, was there when we needed him and was extremely quick to deliver. The food, the venue and the staff were all very amazing. I hear from others that things aren’t always perfect the day of and try not to get upset. I can state that the entire day and evening was just perfect. I wish I can relive the day OVER and OVER again. Thank you Branches and Laurita for making our special day one that we will always remember.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Audrey Kate · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing wedding

We had an incredible experience having our wedding at Laurita. Through out all of the planning with BJ, she always made me feel heard. She was so open and accommodating. During our rehearsal is when we met Mike. He was so cool and really put us all at ease. The day of was completely flawless. Every idea and detail was executed perfectly and that’s all thanks to the team at Laurita (especially BJ and Mike). I have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend anyone to choose this venue for their wedding. Not only are the grounds stunning and well maintained (prefect for an outdoor ceremony) but you’ll be in the best possible hands. Trust me, these guys know what they’re doing. Mike and BJ— you guys helped make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

What a terrific venue! The winery was everything I wanted for my wedding. It was not the typical venue and that is what I loved about it.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Real Weddings

• 85 Archertown Rd New Egypt, 08533 See on map
    6097520200 (Phone number)
    8007520200 (Other Phone Number)
    6097520226 (Fax Number)