About The Entertainment Company

The Entertainment Company (TEC) provides wedding DJ entertainment and a good deal more for the NY - NJ - CT - Eastern PA area and beyond.  Whether you are looking for a DJ, pianist, or twelve piece band, TEC can make your wedding dreams a reality.  At The Entertainment Company, every wedding is important to us.  We will coordinate your special events and leave no details to question.  We meet with our brides and grooms as much as needed to make sure they are comfortable with us, so that by the time the big day comes we already know what they are looking for in entertainment.  Not everyone has the same taste in music, so we spend plenty of time going over request lists to make sure our couples get the wedding DJ experience they are expecting.  We  get to know as much as possible about our wedding couples providing the perfect fit of entertainers to meet your wants and desires.

Along with providing the best choice in music for your reception, TEC can also provide photo booth rentals, plasma screens, room up-lighting, custom gobo projection, furniture rentals, and more to create the perfect setting for your special day.

Contact us today for a no obligation appointment and see why The Entertainment Company is the best choice for providing memories that will last a lifetime!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, Westchester

23 Reviews for The Entertainment Company

The Entertainment Company was an absolutely incredible choice for our Wedding at the Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury, New Jersey in June 2017. From the first time I met Brian, he made me feel completely relaxed about everything! He understood the type of music and vibe we were looking for and he helped create the perfect atmosphere for the dancefloor. Carlos, the Emcee was also amazing. My family kept talking about Carlos for days after the Wedding, as if he were a member of our family! Brian and Carlos were able to help us with some special traditional wedding rituals to make our party even more special!
We also had a photobooth, which operated non-stop, all night. Our friends and family were able to create wonderful memories at our Wedding and take home all the pictures they wanted! The icing on the cake was when we received the photobooth pictures on a flash drive after returning from our honeymoon. We laughed for hours and were so happy that we could have copies of these photos for ourselves.
Overall, we highly recommend the Entertainment Company – you will NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Being a DJ myself, I set high standards for who me and my wife picked to DJ our Wedding Reception. We wanted a DJ who had wedding experience and knew how to properly navigate all of the angles of wedding receptions but also had bar/nightclub experience, possessing good mixing, scratching and transition skills. Jason (DJ Demand) perfectly met that description. Jason smoothly glided through different musical eras and transitions like the pro that he is. After dinner was over, the dance floor was packed for the rest of the night. My Dad who NEVER and I mean never dances at weddings or dances at all, danced like crazy courtesy of Jason's musical selections. Bobby was the emcee for the evening. His performance was understated, he wasn't in your face or overbearing but did a high quality job of encouraging the guests and clearly informing the crowd of the various phases of the evening. Bobby truly deserves credit for flawlessly announcing our large Wedding Party (about friends & family) for the grand entrance. You can't go wrong with Jason & Bobby, they were an excellent combination. My wife and I and our family had the time of our lives and we highly recommend The Entertainment Company.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/30/16, 1 Review