The Elite Event Co

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Whether extravagant or intimate, our goal is to create an impact that captivates your audience. Our event coordinators consider all the senses: sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste to create an unforgettable experience. We learn your vision, consider your budget, and propose a fully customized event to meet the needs of every client.

CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE!

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

10+

• Kelly
    Kelly D. Married on 05/28/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Amazing! Lisha & her team went above & beyond my expectations! Throughout the whole process she made herself available for me to vent to, get ideas from & most of all keep me on track. She kept the craziness organized & asked questions about things I never even thought about that ended up making my wedding day that much more memorable. Her professionalism & attention to detail made my day run smoothly. I never had to worry about calling, emailing or making appointments, she took care of everything! I even said to myself the morning of the wedding, “why am I not stressed? I feel like I should be more stressed “. I was not bothered by last minute issues which allowed me to simply be in the moment & just enjoy my big day. My
    family & I were able to walk out of my reception not having to worry about cleaning & packing our stuff up. Even after the wedding she still helped me tie up some loose ends. I HIGHLY recommended Lisha and her team, I literally couldn’t have done it without them!
  • Madilyn
    Madilyn M. Married on 11/06/2021

Lisha is a Lifesafer

Hiring Lisha was the best planning decision I made for my wedding. If you’re contemplating spending the money for a coordinator, hiring Lisha is money well spent! She was professional and so helpful. She truly made my big day less stressful and helped me be able to enjoy it. She dealt with everything and made me, my mom, and my bridal party feel at ease. She even took really cute pictures throughout the day and sent them to me that evening! I highly recommend Lisha and The Elite Event Co.!
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 10/23/2021

AMAZING Wedding coordinator

Lisha and her assistant did such an amazing job as our wedding coordinator. We couldn’t be any more happy how everything turned out. We’ve gotten so many compliments from our guests on how awesome the coordinator did. I highly recommend them for your event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Lisha Navarro
Lisha Navarro
Executive Director

Throughout my entire career in event coordination and promotions, I have always strived to bring both passion and creativity to every engagement. Whether the project is large or intimate, I take great pride in bringing the vision of my clients to life with precision and exceptional quality.

2529 Detroit Avenue Cleveland, OH, 44113
Location of (The Elite Event Co)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding