808 Upland Dr., Port Orange, FL 32127 Map · Phone number

About The DJ Man

The DJ Man is a wedding and event DJ located in Port Orange, Florida. Established in 1985, the DJ has over 30 years of experience in the disc jockey business. He prides himself on professionalism and attention to detail. He will work with your other vendors to provide a smooth experience. For couples who want to make sure their experience is customized to their wedding day needs, The DJ Man is the right choice.

The DJ Man offers a do-not-play list, liability insurance and an MC. He can accommodate a variety of music genres, from country to hip-hop to rock. The DJ Man can provide the following services:

• Dance floor lighting
  • Uplighting
  • GoBo lighting with unique monogram
  • Microphone

The DJ Man 5
The DJ Man 6
The DJ Man 7

Katie · Married on 09/01/2019

We booked DJ Joe through a package at the Estate on the Halifax and thought that we would be getting a package DJ (you know he's there plays some music and heads home). We were wrong we got top notch service! I did most of the planning from out of town so I had a phone meeting with Joe where we went over all the details. He was funny and organized. The day of I had to switch one of my songs, I emailed him and he changed it without any problems. During the reception I was worried there wouldn't be a lot of people dancing, but he encouraged the crowd and EVERYONE was dancing. We played some fun games (anniversary dance and how far have you traveled) and the music that he played was spot on. My parents are a little older and we wanted some 50's-60's music that they could enjoy and then to transition to songs my friends could enjoy. He did such an excellent job of this. My parents and their friends controlled the dance floor for a little and as they got tired my friends stepped in. We also had some children in our group so we were very strict about cursing and the songs that could and couldn't be played, he stuck to it and there were no upset parents!! I highly recommend this vendor for any event!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/05/2019

Runs the show and keeps it moving smoothly

Joe is a great MC. If you aren't convinced you need a DJ, I would say talk to Joe and see what he has to offer. He kept the party going, and organized the order of events. His services were so much more than music.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

DJ Joe was great!

Joe did such a great job at playing all the songs we wanted at just the right times and kept everyone dancing all night! I’m not a huge dancer and I don’t think I left the dance floor. I would book him again!

Sent on 07/10/2019

The DJ Man FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Laura Denise Photography
    Laura Denise Photography Wedding Photographers

Joe is a great DJ who really knows how to get the party started and keep it going! I highly recommend him to all of my couples!

• Jamie Lee Creativity
    Jamie Lee Creativity Wedding Photographers

DJ man Joe and his team always do an excellent event! I have had the pleasure of working with them on a few events now and look forward to working with them again in the near future!

• Lindsay Rachael Events
    Lindsay Rachael Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Joe! I can always count on him to provide a great atmosphere and get everyone on the dance floor! I never have to worry about anything when it comes to Joe. Awesome work and music!

• 808 Upland Dr. Port Orange, 32127 See on map